• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie officially confirms Destiny. Reveal on Feb 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
as someone who don't have xbox or 360 and haven't played any Halo games, I want to know what's all the fuss is about Bungie. I remember seeing Halo 1 levels and they're just repetitive copy and paste levels and make me lose interest for that game.

Lol, who would have thought that it would be difficult to understand why people like a game when you have never even played it. Also the repetitive levels thing is a common complaint but it is only made about a few specific instances and you wouldn't have been able to notice them without playing the game.

So perhaps if you actually want to know what all the fuss is about you could give the games a try.

I have no idea what your talking about... No really, no idea.

I saw a friend of mine play it, it's basically hallway, lead into a more open space area than lead to identical looking hallway again, repeat for a couple times and it's pretty boring watching him play that part.

Woorloog

Banned
Oh my god will IGN freaks shut the fuck up.

Yes, I really need this Bungie history lesson.

It is interesting. I didn't know some of this stuff.
And what can they talk about before the reveal? Not much. Don't have to listen if you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom