• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Business Insider swears off McD's over #secretsauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

-griffy-

Banned
That simply looks like poorly spread butter. Certainly not some bodily fluid like the author seems to be subtly accusing.

MoeDabs

When someone prefaces with "I'm straight" when talking about jizz, you know they swallowed their own load once.

Lol I honestly do not know if he is joking or not. He edited his post and added the "im straight so i never saw cum" bit, so I thought he was just trolling.

CTE

I think someone put mchicken sauce or mayo on by accident and then tried to get most of it off when they realized the mistake. It was supposed to be dry and they didn't want to remake it.

Sapiens

Reads like he deserves the ejaculate.

In all seriousness, no one deserves to pay for a meal and have human semen/bodily fluids inside of it. It is the food equivalent of someone keying your car, only worse.

Behaviour only for PURE scumbags and it really taints whatever collective agreements we have about day to day trust and civility.

I really hope you don't mean this. I really hope you are the kind of person who is willing to handle their beefs man to man as opposed to passive aggressively shitting in their burger.

In all seriousness, no one deserves to pay for a meal and have human semen/bodily fluids inside of it. It is the food equivalent of someone keying your car, only worse.

Behaviour only for PURE scumbags and it really taints whatever collective agreements we have about day to day trust and civility.

I really hope you don't mean this. I really hope you are the kind of person who is willing to handle their beefs man to man as opposed to passive aggressively shitting in their burger.

Not really, i was exaggerating. I don't think i ever disliked a costumer that much though.

He draws little empathy in the article however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom