• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

F31 Leopard

Lady Zoe Crymachina
jmxkKqb.jpg

8rXPnev.jpg

Last edited:

F31 Leopard

Anime Waifu Machines > Humans lol. I was not really that impressed with the game after playing the demo, but I'd like to give it another chance. Will wait for it to drop around €20 in price first tho.
It's a decent game. Each level is broken up into 3rds. There are required dialog conversations to progress within each level. It does a poor job of explaining some UI elements that I had to figure out myself. Most of the time I'm trying to get good in-game photo mode screenshots like the one I posted lol. I would give it a 7/10. The story is actually pretty good.

Papa_Wisdom

This is nice until you see the in-game versions.
4.png

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Anyways, not the biggest, but I'm shocked that we actually get a swimsuit costume in a 2024 AAA game.

Not quite the hot coffee related video game mod I wanted but guess I’ll take it.

I would say My Dress-Up Darling as whole had really good production value.....some of shows CloverWorks worked on had really good animation.
Yeah I agree, but they specifically went above and beyond with animating Marin and the horny gif you've dropped is a perfect example of that. :p

Edit: Just realized that I have like 15% of the total posts on this thread lol.

8100c05a-6804-4e6d-9fee-bdbeb6e0e9d4.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom