• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only speak for myself, but the only time I've offered to buy something is when I have the money on hand and can pay immediately. Of course there are different situations for different folks, but for me personally, I try not to set anything up to buy unless I can pay right then and there.

They also call that "being an adult." haha

//ARCANUM

Yea, I probably could have worded the 'first to deposit' bit. Honestly it was just a joke that didn't land I guess.

I didn't 'sit' on his offer. I responded within and hour told him heck yea I'll take your $175 just let me know when you need my wallet address (or something of that nature).

Also I'm not the one that 'published it to everyone' that was done in a post 'warning' people about me.

Yea, I see how that could lead to a problem. Joke landed terribly and would have caused issues. Gotcha.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Cool! Well sounds like it was just a poorly worded joke. Glad we got that all resolved! Let's get back to buying and selling :D :D!

Yea, I probably could have worded the 'first to deposit' bit. Honestly it was just a joke that didn't land I guess.

I didn't 'sit' on his offer. I responded within and hour told him heck yea I'll take your $175 just let me know when you need my wallet address (or something of that nature).

Also I'm not the one that 'published it to everyone' that was done in a post 'warning' people about me.

Yea, I see how that could lead to a problem. Joke landed terribly and would have caused issues. Gotcha.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Y'all just need to hug it out or somethin'.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I agree that it should be the first person who is able to pay. My issue is with providing payment info to multiple people at the same time and making it a race. (thus the need for eventual returning - hopefully - of money)

Sorry just want to clear up one more point then let's get back to business. I at no point gave my google wallet information to either of them. I was and still am waiting for either of them to get back to me on the ps3 if either of them want it they can still buy it.

//ARCANUM

Sorry just want to clear up one more point then let's get back to business. I at no point gave my google wallet information to either of them. I was and still am waiting for either of them to get back to me on the ps3 if either of them want it they can still buy it.

ah well cool! definitely the right thing to do clearing that up :D

maxcriden

That I definitely did not understand. Thanks for clarifying and for your other posts genuinely wanting to understand the issue.

mdsfx

Damn, I did not mean to put you the this ringer and my post was made on an assumption from misunderstanding your comment. Sorry about that :(

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $55. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

I have a Club Nintendo download code for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Wii U. I will forward you the email that I have it in.

$20 Paypal, OBO.

Friggz

positive seller feedback for cj_iwakura. got my item quick, was packaged nicely, and was a pleasure to communicate with.

vocab

WTS:

PS3 -

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed ($45)

Vita -

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($25).

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2

Dunan

Would anyone be interested in the Final Fantasy XV code on the Japanese PSN? I'm thinking of buying the game but am willing to part with the code given how much it's selling for. Selling off the code would give me a nice discount on the game.

Arc

I kind of want a DKCTF code, but not for $20. If anyone want to sell me one for a bit cheaper, PM me.

All positive buyer feedback, will paypal gift or venmo

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (22) and Seller (24)

WTS

Pokemon Cards - Mostly newer cards. PM me for more details.

WTB

Dragon Ball Z GBA/GBC games - Preferrably in the box, but let me know what you have

Discounted Google Play Credit

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

------------------------------------------------------

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

braves01

Banned
Hi,

I'm looking to sell my GBC/GBA collection. I tried to get a rough guess of price using pricecharting.com and then discounting about 20%. I'd like $400 shipped (to the 48) via Paypal gift. I would provide tracking and insurance. I won't be able to ship until Tuesday next week, but I figured I'd list now so I can try to answer any questions and so on in the meantime.

Here's what's included:

DKC 1
DKC 2
DKC 3
FFV
Metroid Fusion CIB
SMB 3
SMW CIB
WarioWare CIB
THPS 2 CIB
Mario Kart CIB
Castlevania: DP CIB
Castlevania: CotM CIB
M&L CIB
ChuChu Rocket CIB
Golden Sun CIB
Mario v. DK
Advance Wars CIB
Metroid: ZM/bootleg (Broken cart with damaged pins, but complete box; bootleg works but I'd advise you not to use it in anything)
Zelda: ALTTP CIB (box is in slightly less good condition than the others)
DKC for GBC CIB
Rampage CIB
WarioWare Twisted CIB
Metroid II
Zelda: Oracle of Ages CIB
Drill Dozer
Klax CIB
Link's Awakening CIB (slight damage to lower left of box, see picture)
Yoshi's Island Box only, no cart

Please excuse the poor quality of these pictures. If you'd like additional pictures of something in particular, please PM me. It might take a couple days to get the picture, however, sorry in advance.

Mandon

Banned
WTS

GTA 5 for Ps3 Excellent Condition (DLC codes redeemed)

$25 USD
$5 Shipping

Shipping from Canada. [US and Canadian buyers only] PST if interested or if you want pics of disc and jewel case.

Kito

WTS

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - £22.50 shipped to UK, like new condition, literally played for an hour then cartridge returned to case. Not a game for me. Gone.

Friggz

Positive seller feedback to my bruh, Friggz. Super cheap, brand new, great communication, fast shipping. Thank you!

Positive buyer feedback for Christian. awesome to work with! good communication and lighting payment. thanks!

Gaf im trying to buy some dreamcast games. I had a deal worked out with a gaffer but i havent heard from him/her in a few days and it looks to have fallen through. If anyone has the following games, please reach out to me!

powerstone 2
project justice
jet grind radioooo
Street Fighter III Double Impact
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Marvel VS Capcom
Mars Matrix
San Francisco Rush 2049

Also looking for a copy of bloodborne.

TheTurboFD

WTS

UV Interstellar code - $5

Gateway Modded super smash 3DS XL - $150 shipped
Comes with the gateway card

RFgQJCKl.jpg

I ship with tracking and insurance.

I take google wallet

Leatherface

positive feedback for nemss, who sold me a copy of The Order at a red hot $25 American dollars! Great seller, excellent communication and fast transaction. Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom