• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Selling:

Lego Movie Video Game for Vita digital code - $6

8GB Vita memory card - $10

Sealed copy of Ocarina of Time 3DS - $70Sold

For those fellow Neo Geo fans out there I have a few things for sale.

Blazing Star Neo Geo MVS: This is an official product and not a bootleg. Has
been tested and works really well.

$85

Selling a bunch (63 to be exact) World of Springfield Interactive Simpsons figures. These are most of Series 4 - 14. I think there are two missing from Series 10 and one missing from Series 11... not counting any mail-exclusive figures. They are all still Mint on Card. All of the barcodes are intact (a lot of the ones on eBay have the barcodes cut out). A lot of them have Gamestop price stickers on the upper-right-front. These are about 12 or 13 years old, so those stickers may prove tough to get off. I'm afraid to try myself. Some of the cards may have few bends in them, but nothing outrageous. There are no creases in any of them. I will absolutely give you detailed info and pictures for individual figures if you ask for them.

Here's a site with some info and stock photos of the figures.

I spent last weekend doing pricing research and tried to go in the middle-upper range (since they are still new). None of my prices would be the most expensive on eBay. All prices include shipping. I ordered a bunch of 10x10x10 boxes to send these out in. I can fit at least two in each box and, in most cases, three. Maybe even four. It depends on how fat the character is! If you want, say, eight of them, they will come in separate boxes, but shipping prices still included. Please pay via Paypal F/F (or add $1 for regular payment). Either way, these will ship with tracking!

I've only been part of this thread for about a month or so, but the first thing I do every morning is look through it. I love it, so wanted to put them up here before I put them on eBay in case anyone is interested. Feedback on NeoGAF is +2/+3 (B/S). eBay account is also under pete_clarf. My feedback on there is 1142 and have been a member since 1999. Please pay via Paypal F/F (or add $1 for regular payment).

So first, one picture of all of them and then THE LIST!

DDB55207-AD1F-4869-AD10-6303B60BF0E9.jpg

SERIES 4
Casual Homer - $10
Groundskeeper Willie - $10
Itchy and Scratchy - $18
Lenny - $10
Ralph Wiggum - $10
Patty Bouvier - $10

SERIES 5
Bartman - $18
Bumblebee Man - $10
Captain McAllister - $10
Kent Brockman - $10
Martin Prince - $10
Sideshow Mel - $14

SERIES 6
Bleeding Gums Murphy - $10
Carl - $11
Dr. Hibbert - $13
Mascot Homer - $13
Professor Frink - $10
Snake - $11

SERIES 7
Cletus - $12
Dolph - $12
Edna Krabappel - $10
Hans Moleman - $13
Officer Lou - $10
Officer Marge - $10

SERIES 8
Daredevil Bart - $10
Kearney - $10
Ragin' Willie - $10
Sherri and Terri - $10
Super-Intendent Chalmers - $10
Uter - $11

SERIES 9
Busted Krusty the Clown - $10
Disco Stu - $11
Prison Sideshow Bob - $15
Rod and Todd Flanders - $12
Sunday Best Grandpa - $10
Sunday Best Lisa - $10

SERIES 10
Dr. Marvin Monroe - $10
Scout Leader Flanders - $11
Sunday Best Marge and Maggie - $11
Wendel - $11

SERIES11
Blue Haired Lawyer - $15
Larry Burns - $16
Kirk Van Houten - $17
Plow King Barney - $12
Rainier Wolfcastle - $12

SERIES 12
Database - $11
Don Vittorio - $15
Luann Van Houten - $15
Mr. Burns (reprint with Series 12 packaging) - $20
Mr. Plow Homer - $15
Number One - $13

SERIES 13
Dr. Stephen Hawking - $45
Freddy Quimby - $11
Helen Lovejoy - $10
Legs - $12
Princess Kashmir - $16
Tuxedo Krusty - $12

SERIES 14
Groundskeeper Willie in Kilt - $21
Louie - $15
Luigi - $14
Miss Hoover - $13
Ms. Botz - $13
Sarcastic Man - $13

maxcriden

WTB

Mario vs. DK: Tipping Stars 3DS code

Came free with your Wii U version

Hit me up and we'll work something out! Thanks :)

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Mr_Kuschels! Sold me Transistor on Steam for a great price and was patient and helpful when I failed to know how Steam works. ;)

toneroni

Anyone interested in trading their PS4 or Awesome Wii U bundle for my barely used XB1? (no kinect) Has Cod ghosts sealed with it also. Let me know!
Have some good feedback here, and perfect heatware, ebay, amazon seller, cag feedback.

zychi

Banned
WTB
looking for a ps4 digital copy of destiny for $20, saw someone selling one of those "pick 1 of 3 games" codes a few pages back. figure if anyone still has those i could grab it.

thanks!

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - Free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015 - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Anyone want to trade Lisa and Life is Strange for my Sniper Elite 3?

wiibomb

Positive seller feedback for Cloggerdude

Sold me a CIB SNES control set. Highly recommended.

you were the lucky one... enjoy it!!

and now that you remember me, if anyone has a SNES in a good condition that wants to sell me for NOT eBay prices, please PM me, mine just bit the dust recently

Positive feedback for ekgrey. Patient and laid back guy.Would definitely do business with him again.
positive seller feedback for Mr_Kuschels! Sold me Transistor on Steam for a great price and was patient and helpful when I failed to know how Steam works. ;)

Positive seller feedback for Cloggerdude

Sold me a CIB SNES control set. Highly recommended.

Positive Buyer feedback for HaL64

Was very patient with me with the shipping. Winter storms suck, but I'm really glad that it all finally got there okay.

I'm just glad to be rid of the thing. Shew, that whole thing ended up being sort of a disaster. Hope you enjoy it HaL!

HaL64

you were the lucky one... enjoy it!!

and now that you remember me, if anyone has a SNES in a good condition that wants to sell me for NOT eBay prices, please PM me, mine just bit the dust recently

Ha yeah. Actually I was 2nd in line. Not sure what the first guy in line was thinking turning it down. ;)

Positive Feedback for BeEatNU

Answered inquiries promptly, was brisk and business like. Package arrived in the condition it was said to be in (Brand New in Box, USPS wasn't trying to help tho lol)

Been a week of solid gaming and I can say I'm very satisfied with my GTX 970. Cheers!

ACE 1991

Looking to sell my PS4 with original packaging and one controller. It is still under Sony's warranty and in great condition. Looking for $330 shipped, but please PM with an offer! pictures upon request :)

Positive Seller feedback for Reluctant-Hero

Gave me a great deal on a N3DS XL and accessories. Shipped very fast and packed it extremely well!

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell. My cousin and I are looking to build a PC. So in order to fund that we've got some stuff to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console). I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. I'm looking for $500 shipped plus $15 shipping for a total of $515. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions or negotiations. I'm a reasonable man.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Toshiba Sale Pending
Next up is my Toshiba Satellite 750gb 1080p 17" laptop. Model: P875-S7102. In perfect condition. I only use it to pay my bills online basically. Includes the laptop in windows 8.1 (will be formatted), and the charger. I'm looking for $475 shipped.

Here are images from the web.

eyLYe0Y.jpg

rKZDgDF.jpg

EOrF6n4.jpg

Has good quality speakers btw. Anyway, PM me. We can work something out. Let me know.

Also have a silver Ps2. It is in okay condition. Still works though. I got it from ebay a month or 2 ago but I dont have any time for it. Silver Ps2 with Socom 1, 2, and combined adssult, 8mb memory card, the dualshock 2, power cable, and 5 color cable, $55 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. May ship international.

I'm selling a New Nintendo 3DS. Its the most recent revision with the second thumb stick.

Its in great condition. I still have the receipt. It comes with an official charger and a case. It also comes with the digital games listed below.

New Super Mario 2
Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time
A Link Between World
Smash Bros 3DS
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon X
Fire Emblem
Mario Dream Team
Mario Stick Star
Resident Evil Revelations
Star Fox 64
Resident Evil Mercenaries
Mario Tennis

Looking for $280 Canadian.

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, sorry.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - $20
SNES Super Scope - first print box and gun only, no receiver, no game - $15
PS1 Breath of Fire III - $30
PS1 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue complete $80
PS1 Vagrant Story - $20

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy:

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2
Champions of Norrath and Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Lord of the Rings Third Age
Odin Sphere
Phantom Brave
Romancing SaGa
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts, Covenant, and From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Simpsons Hit & Run
Unlimited Saga
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga I, II, and III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F
Witch and the Hundred Knight

I would prefer trades because I can't really afford much at the moment, but I could maybe buy a $10 or $15 game or two.

Bungie's

Looking to sell my PS4 with original packaging and one controller. It is still under Sony's warranty and in great condition. Looking for $330 shipped, but please PM with an offer! pictures upon request :)
you can trade it in to Gamestop and get $345 for it.

I'm selling a New Nintendo 3DS. Its the most recent revision with the second thumb stick.

Its in great condition. I still have the receipt. It comes with an official charger and a case. It also comes with the digital games listed below.

New Super Mario 2
Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time
A Link Between World
Smash Bros 3DS
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon X
Fire Emblem
Mario Dream Team
Mario Stick Star
Star Fox 64
Mario Tennis

You should really be marketing this as "buy 14 games for $20 each and get a free n3DS XL". :p

oatmeal

Banned

New Super Mario 2
Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time
A Link Between World
Smash Bros 3DS
Mario Kart 7
Pokemon X
Fire Emblem
Mario Dream Team
Mario Stick Star
Star Fox 64
Mario Tennis

Wow, that's a crazy deal. Are you sure you want to part with that digital collection?

mdsfx

XeOIf1B.jpg

IlC2wWl.jpg

Prices are shipped to US48. Paypal accepted. I ship within 36 hours. They say I'm a nice guy.

///// WANT TO TRADE /////

Mortal Kombat X
My PS4 Import Collectors Edition for your Xbox One version. Will be sent to you still factory sealed on release day with tracking and insurance. Includes the Goro preorder bonus that we all love to hate.
Mortal-kombat-X-kollectors-edition-e1422997496545.jpg

///// WANT TO SELL /////

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Complete, like-new, bat-sh*t crazy. $34
3dq1WIY.jpg

Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets
Region-free and sealed. Smells like fresh bacon and lasers. $78
Mfa9rrL.jpg

//ARCANUM

WTB

Reisdent Evil Revelations (3DS)
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Also WTB for a friend: 2013 MacBook Air with 8gb of ram

Also -

I got some amazon gift cards at gamestop thinking I could sell them on cardpool and get best buy gift cards, but apparently they don't take amazon gift cards. sigh. so I'd love to trade amazon gift cards for paypal cash or best buy gift cards if anyone is interested?

I have $75 in Amazon Gift cards. I would take $72 paypal or you can make me an offer in best buy gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom