• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS AGS-101 Modded Original GBA

I had to put my dog down and now I have to pay for it, so I'm really trying to move these.

Here's a photo album:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134507820@N05/1mQnNp

I bought it here from another gaffer and my son played it for two weeks and stopped when he get his new 3ds. It's sat on my desk since then.

I bought a glass screen for it but never installed it because I don't play it. I'll include that with the package. My understanding is the ags 101 screens are getting hard to find per the GBA collecting thread.

I'm looking for around $125 shipped with the glass lens. I can throw in Advanced Wars 2 for another $10.

I also have a red ags 101 GBA SP I'd be willing to part with as well for $125 shipped. Nintendo calls it red but it's more like flame red/orange. I can take pics of that as well. Shoot me a PM and let's see what we can work out.

WTS AGS-101 Modded Original GBA

I had to put my dog down and now I have to pay for it, so I'm really trying to move these.

Here's a photo album:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134507820@N05/1mQnNp

I bought it here from another gaffer and my son played it for two weeks and stopped when he get his new 3ds. It's sat on my desk since then.

I bought a glass screen for it but never installed it because I don't play it. I'll include that with the package. My understanding is the ags 101 screens are getting hard to find per the GBA collecting thread.

I'm looking for around $125 shipped with the glass lens. I can throw in Advanced Wars 2 for another $10.

I also have a red ags 101 GBA SP I'd be willing to part with as well for $125 shipped. Nintendo calls it red but it's more like flame red/orange. I can take pics of that as well. Shoot me a PM and let's see what we can work out.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Id be all over this if I had the free cash right now.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Xbox One
  • Gears of War - Ultimate Edition (Sealed) - $37

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $55
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $45
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $75
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
    Red Garden Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $40
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Suzuka Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox) - $35
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $40

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $13
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $14
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $170 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90
  • Evangelion 2.0 Revoltech Fraulein Action Figure #017 Makina (used but complete) - $30

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $105

WANTS:
  • PlayStation Vita Red 2000
  • I Love Lucy: Ultimate Season One [Blu-ray]
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

WTB:

Destiny The Taken King: Collector's Edition for PS4
North American Version

If anyone has it preordered and willing to sell it I'll take it off their hands, please PM me if you do!

RS7834Pl.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
]SELLING STEAM GAMES
header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 38$ (4 left,first come first serve)
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2 - 18$
(digital deluxe $22)

header.jpg

Arkham Knight- 20$(one copy left)
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat - 16$
GOG
header.jpg

Witcher 3 GOG - 20$

MGSV is now being released in the same day as consoles !

Kiyo

Selling Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain PS4 Collector's Edition. I ended up just buying digital so I have a CE from Amazon that can be delivered on release day. The item will go straight to you from Amazon.

Was going to throw on ebay but thought I'd check here first to see if anyone was interested. PM me if so.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

nikos

Prices dropped! All prices include shipping to the US.

Nintendo 3DS - Midnight Purple - $110

Includes the 32GB SD card shown in the images, as well as the box and all original accessories/documentation. Adult owned and in excellent condition. There is one small scratch on the top screen. It's visible when 3D is activated. See the below photos of it with 3D on and off. Other than that, it's mint.

EDIT: Will also include this suede jacket, sized for the OG 3DS, of course.

xAsOOYo.jpg

iUnLMJ0.jpg

AyACCvC.jpg

IFAv9A0.jpg

4qDBggz.jpg

paCjfyB.jpg

APp7dbo.jpg

3D ON (scratch to the left of the P in Pokemon):
8NqRpyo.jpg

3D OFF:
DUF3MLJ.jpg

fxzOTNt.jpg

Bravely Default Collector's Edition 3DS - $60

Stored properly in a plastic sleeve. Unfortunately took it out of storage to see minor imperfections at the top of the box. Soundtrack is still sealed, however, and all contents are in like-new condition.

Meta Knight amiibo. US version $25

Box and paint are both good. Only have one left.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PS3 - $95

Rare, limited GameStop exclusive release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PlayStation 3. There was no disc included with this release, only a code which has already been redeemed. This is for the case and inserts, as you see them below.

Mad Catz Femme Fatale PS3 Arcade FightStick (No. 48/350) - $150

Rare Femme Fatale FightStick from Mad Catz. Unfortunately, the right direction seems to be constantly activated. Not sure what the issue is, though I'm assuming it's the PCB. Perfect for a mod. Cable door is also missing, and there's other minor cosmetic damage that is shown in the images.

Lot of 25 Blu-Ray Movies - $125

Would like to sell these as a lot. Discs are flawless. Cases are in excellent condition, a couple are still sealed.

ACME Studios Eames Rollerball Pen - $50

Excellent condition but needs a refill. Brass barrel, hand applied color image, metal-to-metal threading, comfortable weight and shape. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.

Burberry Gents Heritage BU1352 - $140

Shows normal signs of use. Looks much worse in pics, though a polish would make it look exceptional. Swiss Made. Stainless Steel. 38mm case. 50M water resistant. Quartz movement. Date functionality.

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only. PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. All prices include shipping.

WTS
*Google Nexus 9. I have the original packaging, the original charger (which I believe is unused), illumishield screen protector pre applied and a protective case with a cover. 16gb, WiFi model. It is in perfect condition. Price is $290. I'll take reasonable offers too. Pictures upon request.

WTS

Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition for PS4 preorder from Amazon

Cost is 130. Asking for 170. PM me.

Willing to Trade for MGSV PS4 Collector's Edition

WTB MGSV PS4 Collector's Edition. PM me reasonable prices if looking to offload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom