• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothball

WTT my Majora's Mask New 3DS XL (with IPS screen) + $20 for your New 3DS XL (with IPS screen and firmware 9.2 or lower).

tRLUEv7.jpg

It was set up to check the screen and firmware, then formatted, wiped down with a microfiber cloth and returned to its original packaging (down to the foam thing between the screens); it's effectively in NIB condition.

To determine your system's screen type, tilt it forward until you can't see the bottom screen at all and check whether the top screen stays colorful and fully legible or becomes white and cloudy (example image).

Madao

WTS

Club Nintendo Platinum reward - SOLD (Paypal Gift)

i already own every game in the platinum/gold gifts. i have no use for these.
choose the game you want and tell me since i haven't redeemed it yet.

also, i have some digital movie codes:

Frozen - $3 (Digital Copy)
Jurassic Park - SOLD (Ultraviolet)

DD-11

WTB

A fight stick for Xbox one.

I have a 3ds, a case, animal crossing and some other games to trade if cash isn't your thing.

Easter Weekend blow out sale

Everything on sale, if prices dont meet your expectation make me a counter offer!

Blue Beats Solo 2 - 125 Like new condition. Used only once.

Universal DS (fits all models) Majora's Mask case (fits DS models, 6 games, and accessories)- 6 dollars (NEW)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0j9cG4R.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s7bPD5O.jpg[/IMG]

Custom made DS (fits N3DS, 3DSXL, N3DSXL, DS, DSi models, 8 games) - 30 dollars (Like New)
This case was custom made for me by a friend, however, I have no desire to use it. Normally it would be 55-60 bucks, but for this weekend its 30 dollars

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6IAtG8d.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34qsS1t.jpg[/IMG]

Freedom wars - 15
Hyper Devotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - 25
Chrono trigger DS - 20
The World Ends with You - 20
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition - 30
Final Fantasy IV DS - 15
Super Mario 64 DS -22

Club Nintendo Platinum/gold reward - 15 for anything
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask EGuide - 5

anything physical you can help cover shipping (3 dollars) or i can take care of it. would be nice if you pitch it, but it works either way.

PM me if interested in anything!

goldenpp72

I have a couple club nintendo platinum codes I haven't used yet, what is the going rate for those? Like 20 bucks? If anyone is interested let me know.

//ARCANUM

Easter Weekend blow out sale

Everything on sale, if prices dont meet your expectation make me a counter offer!

Blue Beats Solo 2 - 125 Like new condition. Used only once.

Universal DS (fits all models) Majora's Mask case (fits DS models, 6 games, and accessories)- 10 dollars (NEW)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0j9cG4R.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s7bPD5O.jpg[/IMG]

Custom made DS (fits N3DS, 3DSXL, N3DSXL, DS, DSi models, 8 games) - 30 dollars (Like New)
This case was custom made for me by a friend, however, I have no desire to use it. Normally it would be 55-60 bucks, but for this weekend its 30 dollars

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6IAtG8d.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34qsS1t.jpg[/IMG]

Freedom wars - 15
Hyper Devotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - 25
Chrono trigger DS - 20
The World Ends with You - 20
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition - 30
Final Fantasy IV DS - 15

Club Nintendo Platinum/gold reward - 15 for anything
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask EGuide - 5

PM me if interested in anything!

Fyi those Zelda 3ds cases are $9.99 brand new at GameStop....

- Alienware Alpha. I really like it but with work and going to school full time I really haven't had much time to play it. It's about 2 months old. It's the i3 model with 500gb hard drive. I have upgraded the RAM from 4gb to 12gb so it really helps with newer games. I will also be including a total of 3 xbox controllers with it instead of the normal 1 that comes standard. Not really sure how much to ask for it. I am located in Arizona and accept Paypal. I have all the original packaging, etc.

- 1.5 month old Xbox One. It's the basic one without kinect. I have 3 games for it; Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty AW, and Wolfenstein (sealed/new). I have all the boxes and accessories for it.

- Xbox One Kinect. I purchased this separately. I have only used it a handful of times.

- 3D Movies

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $9
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $9
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $12
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $9
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $9
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - 7
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $7
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $7
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $10
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $8
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $8
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $8
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $9

Why not PM them this info? Why shit all over the post in here?

This user and a few others do this all the time. I noticed that pattern. I appreciate the info, but i agree with this. It basically gives a bad impression to other people here, when that isnt the case.

WTS

I need to start clearing out some of my collector's editions/collectibles due to some unforeseen circumstances. Looking for Paypal gift, shipping is from Canada to worldwide and will include tracking.

I'm a collector so everything will have been stored well in a dark place, any issues with items I am upfront about.

Majora's Mask 3DS and Limited Edition with Skullkid - both sealed and mint.
pppWLje.jpg

Looking for $400USD + shipping.

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - some slight scuffs on the one corner from storage, box is in great shape, it has been opened but CIB and everything inside is mint. DLC codes were used for the golden mite, played the game itself on another copy.

q1kanti.jpg

Looking for $200USD + shipping.

P-Body Portal Gun replica with lights and sounds - box has some wear and tear from when it was originally shipped to me but the gun itself is CIB and mint. Been trying to find a place to display it but unfortunately never could find a suitable spot.

aiSpWX8.jpg

Looking for $120USD + shipping.

If anything looks appealing, PM me and let's work out a deal. More stuff to come in the future as I work through my storage.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+27 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!

Section 0, selling some various things - adding to this section as I sort through stuff, so check back often. Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. I am adding to this section as I sort through stuff, so check back often
All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

8GG8Z9b.jpg

Again, this is just a general picture from the internet, I can provide actual pictures if needed. The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$80

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

Everything in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything! - Price is not firm, please contact me with offers!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

//ARCANUM

Very Positive Feedback for soccersamabu!! Gave me an excellent deal on a brand new Gold Mario Amiibo!! He even kept up with me the whole way checking to make sure I got it!

Now the real dilemma.... do I open it or not?

Hip Hop

positive seller feedback for Hip Hop! One of the best experiences I've had in this thread. Not only was he willing to hold a Nintendo code for me until I could pay, but he offered to send the code before I had the scratch. Also just a nice guy and good to chat with. My highest recommendation.

Positive buyer feedback for ekgrey

Very awesome gaffer and great to deal with!
Hope you enjoy your game.

ILoveBish

I have +7 buyer and +9 seller on feedback list! Lots of price drops!!

Pink 3DS XL with 4.5fw, gateway cards, case, sealed charging dock and sealed circle pad pro - 260 shipped with tracking.

PS3 Slim (CECH-2501A) with 1 terabyte (internal hdd) with CFW + 5 controllers + actual hardware to downgrade PS3 systems (E3 Flasher) + more - $325 Shipped with Tracking. - SOLD

Comes with (all controllers OEM):

1 White PS3 controller
1 Pink PS3 controller
2 PS3 cameras
2 Move controllers
1 Navi controller
E3 Flasher (the actual hardware that allows you to hardware flash and downgrade ps3 systems. I am including a new NOR clip that has never been used in addition to the one that came with the flasher).
USB cable for controllers
HDMI cable
Power cable

System will be wiped clean with nothing on it, it is running CFW 4.40 and will come with that.

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $35 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $35 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $100 Shipped with Tracking

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need. If you want the Wii bundle + these games, i'll give the games for only $20.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

Wanted:

DSi XL any color (Prefer yellow) - looking to pay around 50ish?

Steam code for rayman legends. It's on sale for 10 right now, can anyone beat that?

//ARCANUM

This user and a few others do this all the time. I noticed that pattern. I appreciate the info, but i agree with this. It basically gives a bad impression to other people here, when that isnt the case.

Sorry, I meant for it to be informative. Should have PM'd. Will do so in the future. Apologies.

Mark5130

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

This one is an over the moon request, but I am also in search of a good condition manual for the SNES version of Final Fight Guy.

Cth

HAVE
Club Nintendo Platinum or Gold Award - Game of Your Choice

WANT
$19 Paypal Gift

NeoGAF Plus Seller

PBalfredo

Gonna trade in my PS3 for a PS4, so my games are for sale/trade

homOyV5l.jpg

PS3 Games
-Ni No Kuni
-Final Fantasy XIII
-Final Fantasy XIII-2
-L.A. Noire
-Demon's Souls SOLD
-The Club
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
-The Last of Us (Not pictured - gotta find the box)

Willing to trade for PS4 games, or make me an offer to buy.

PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom