• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bye bye GAF

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
It's been a fun 15ish years, but I figure it's time to get on with it. as I approach my 40th birthday I've found my interests and politics deeply diverging from this internet place I chose to call home so I've decided to definitively push on and handed in my GDPR delete request.

I have 0 wisdom to impart, so sorry bout that and I refuse to grumble about the good old days which were totally way better.

EviLore EviLore thanks for having me, it's been fun.

Yours faithfully
anonymous internet person that google can probably still easily track with cookies n shit.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
giphy.gif

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I'm sorry to see you go. Take care and God bless! I wish you all the best in success, life, and love. 💜

dorkimoe

That’s why the politics were separate from OT and why I report every dumb political social issue thread to be moved. Not everyone wants to deal with it. Come back

lil puff

Wasn't that the guy who had the avatar with the cat with a fish in it's mouth.

I loved that avatar. I want a fish.

Raven117

I don't get the point of ever really doing this. Just...ya know....stop posting.

But hey.

Good look amigo! I hope you find things out there that make you happy!

Uhtred

Godspeed!

For the rest of us, let's kick it into high gear, for the best days are ahead of us, not behind us.

Dacon

Banned
I don't understand the point of threads like this. If you wanna be banned just message a mod, whys it gotta be some public event?

lets all remember the wonderful times with the OP and some of the wonderful things he said like this quote. i remember the day he personally told me this:

"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be." - OP

I don't understand the point of threads like this. If you wanna be banned just message a mod, whys it gotta be some public event?

He wanted to say goodbye before taking the Long Walk into the Cursed Earth. Or his planet needed him until he died on the way back.

Whichever lazy-mode reference registers. :messenger_smirking:

Last edited:

LOLCats

Banned
that right to be forgotten is pretty rad. Be nice if Americans can get some of that. Seeya Deleted Guy.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
You know that noone in the history of the internet has ever written a goodbye letter to a forum and actually left for good, right?

Top Bottom