• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III already 15% off on the PlayStation Store

Mephisto40

This is the way they made you think.
I don't think the same way.
Nobody has made me think this way

It's just common sense

Are we going to start complaining and crying "It's just a DLC" when Bethesda release Elder Scrolls 6 and it's on the same engine as Skyrim? I don't personally see the difference

Last edited:

iHaunter

Canadian prices. this is a good sale for us. Shitty huh
Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

Simpkin92

This game feels like DLC, normally it should cost around 20$.
They used to charge 15 dollars for a 4 map pack 10 years ago. This has 16 + maps and 35+ weapons. Even if it were dlc it would be the same rate they charged for a dlc a decade ago. Adjusted for inflation it is consistent with their pricing

BootsLoader

Banned
Nobody has made me think this way

It's just common sense

Are we going to start complaining and crying "It's just a DLC" when Bethesda release Elder Scrolls 6 and it's on the same engine as Skyrim? I don't personally see the difference
There is a big difference, even with starfield that is a Skyrim in space.

twilo99

You can’t compare those two. No way. I’m not a fan of spider man but the game is miles better than shitty COD.

What is the criteria of it being a better game? Do more people play Spider man 2?

Hard to compare a single player game to a primary multiplayer title.

BootsLoader

Banned
What is the criteria of it being a better game? Do more people play Spider man 2?

Hard to compare a single player game to a primary multiplayer title.
And what is the criteria that COD is a better game than spider man 2? I didn’t bring it in the discussion, you guys did.
Now you say that you can’t compare it? Are you measuring a good game with engagement?

twilo99

And what is the criteria that COD is a better game than spider man 2? I didn’t bring it in the discussion, you guys did.
Now you say that you can’t compare it? Are you measuring a good game with engagement?

I didn’t say it was a better game, I only said that some people consider sp2 a DLC as well

Can you get a refund on battle.net if you don't like it?
Yep and I just did that. I tried a couple rounds of Domination and a game of War mode. It's just not for me. It feels very fast compared to the other games and something just isn't clicking. Maybe they can turn it around in a few updates but I'm not dropping £50 on something that might get better in the future.

twilo99

Yep and I just did that. I tried a couple rounds of Domination and a game of War mode. It's just not for me. It feels very fast compared to the other games and something just isn't clicking. Maybe they can turn it around in a few updates but I'm not dropping £50 on something that might get better in the future.

Yes it’s much faster than the previous game but that’s what most players wanted I guess

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Is CoD selling plastic or is the plastic pushing CoD ..

How my Best Buy looked as well even with a couple of pallets of them stacked normally

Interesting how all I saw were the disk edition even though so many think this detachable drive was Sony's way of killing physical

Mowcno

It's now 30% off on the PlayStation store. In the UK anyway, I assume it is global.

For comparison MW2 didn't have a big discount until February and that was 25% so they're really discounting this one a lot sooner.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
And why the fuck do you care?
Why do you care if its 15% off on the PS store? Weird....

On topic: isnt this pretty typical of the holiday season tho? Alot of big games go on sale this time of the year. I'm not getting it...

Top Bottom