• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can’t Find Shadow of Destiny/Memories Digitally

hemo memo

Gold Member
Been looking everywhere for Shadow of Destiny/Memories digitally for PC, but it's nowhere to be found. Checked all the digital stores but no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to get a hold of this game digitally these days? I mean why are you refusing me to give you money, Konami?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
One of the problems with Digital, everything fades away or disappears eventually.

Guilty_AI

Seems this game never even got a digital release. Only way you can get this is either by finding an used copy or if you resort to abandonware sites.

I was a younger lad back then - and still gaming on PC - but I have the fondest memories from this game, it was just super-cozy (even though it involved some pretty brutal MC deaths 😁).
I think the PC version had some effects missing compared to the PS2 one (like SH2).

Anyway, I miss experimental games like these dammit - and from Konami none the less !

Last edited:
Top Bottom