• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can not sign into to Xbox One without Passkey?

OEM

I have never set up a passkey, at least not that I know of.

I was trying to add my friend account into my Xbox One, so it asked me for passkey. I did not know, so I thought let me remove my account from Xbox One as well. Now I can not log in at all. It asking me for passkey.

Help please?

pic incoming

edit

IOV7WYN.jpg

2qx6xeQ.jpg

Syriel

No one in my house knows how to use Xbox One. do you know what number I should call?

Did you buy this system new or used?

Xbox support is 1-800-4MY-XBOX (assuming you are in the US). It's printed in the instruction manual.

Sydle

No one in my house knows how to use Xbox One. do you know what number I should call?

Just a tip, I've always had better success when chatting with support than on the phone and there's usually a very short wait. I highly recommend chat than doing anything by phone with MS.

Login to Xbox.com > Choose Support from the navigation menu > All Support > Contact Us...

Choose the Chat option when prompted.

OEM

Just talked to them, looks like I have to do the factory defaults :(

fuck me 1TB of game installs. Going to take days now.

Syriel

Just talked to them, looks like I have to do the factory defaults :(

fuck me 1TB of game installs. Going to take days now.

1TB of game installs on a day one machine?

He must have an external hard drive. In that case, no worries as the games on the external won't get wiped, assuming it is disconnected before the factory reset.

Top Bottom