• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can someone post pictures of 1980's male fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Get a can of mousse. A comb. A silk purple button down shirt. A gold chain. Silk green pants. A fake gold watch.

Done.

And make sure two of the top buttons on the shirt are open.

nitewulf

flock of sea gulls?
alright, tight jeans, black shoes, COLORFUL button down shirt, an old tight ass blazer, roll up the sleeves of the blazer. use mousse to fluffy-fy the hair...or wear a hat.

cvxfreak

nitewulf said:
flock of sea gulls?
alright, tight jeans, black shoes, COLORFUL button down shirt, an old tight ass blazer, roll up the sleeves of the blazer. use mousse to fluffy-fy the hair...or wear a hat.

Thanks a lot, now I'm gonna have nightmares. :(

AntoneM

zack4.jpg

nitewulf

80's.jpg

riaz-miami-vice.jpeg

A_ha_New_Rom.jpg

the rule to follow is "be as gay as you possibly can", when you feel that you are reaching the limits of your gayness, be MORE gay. when in doubt, be gay.

Outlaw

Banned
nitewulf said:
the rule to follow is "be as gay as you possibly can", when you feel that you are reaching the limits of your gayness, be MORE gay. when in doubt, be gay.

:lol :lol :lol

Ecrofirt

dress either metal or

in acid washed jeans, a tshirt with the sleeves rolled up, and an acid washed jean jacket, while wearing a read bandana on your head

etiolate

Banned
checkerboard canvas shoes and a tie hung loosely around the neck, button shirt witht he collar up, acid wash jeans, etc

CVXFREAK said:
I wonder if 2010 will bring about us making fun of today's trends.

Nah.

In the 2000-teens, we'll be reliving the 1990's trends. It goes in 20 year cycles. The 70's revived the 50's; the 80's (sort of) drew from elements of the 60's; the 90's saw a 70's revival; now in the 00's there's somewhat of an 80's trend. So when 2010 comes along, be sure and break out your flannel shirts, Doc Martens, and stone washed denim.

seanoff

depends which part of the 80s u r going for, hair metal really was only the end.

ultra baggy pants, and shirt, sort of a scrunch perm look and some eyeshadow would be a more early to mid 80s look. lippy too, just a touch. :D

duran01.jpg

aoi tsuki

i was gonna post something about how it was funny how blatantly gay the 80s was, but i was too young/naive to notice, and then segue to this, but i don't think it matters now.

miami_prolly_gay.jpg

belgurdo

Banned
What was worse: The overly sexually ambiguous dress styles of the 80s or the 45948 colors repeated on triple-oversized hats/shirts/parachute pants of the early 90s?

marsomega

Team Rancid said:
Go to any public area in New Hampshire and you're instantly transported back to the 80's

Or some parts of the CA where those 80's blonde groupies never went out of style.

Sorry I couldn't help it.
tis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom