• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cancelled GTA Rival "This Is Vegas" for PS3 and Xbox 360 (Video by LiamR)

I thought it was the game called 3 days till Vegas that Steel Monkeys were working on and then vanished. Maybe I got the title wrong.

Yeah, the wet T-shirt contests and general sinful atmosphere of Vegas would have lead to certain people being outraged. It is interesting to see just how much content they were planning to include and what might have been had this released and become a series.

SegaShack

Yeah, I started making videos for DYKG about 4 years ago. I now run a series called Game History Secrets, which is all exclusive scoops on game development and game history. The playlist is here:

Thanks for sharing Liam. Always have been a huge fan of your videos. Are you still are part of Ptop Online as well?

LiamR

Thanks for sharing Liam. Always have been a huge fan of your videos. Are you still are part of Ptop Online as well?

Thanks. I’ve never been a part of PTOP but Andrew and I are good pals. We just recorded something last night coincidentally and he showed me some very cool unreleased material.

Top Bottom