• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup will be returning to PlayStation Experience this year

Tripon

OuLqG6o.png

redhood56

Banned
I hated that there was 2 streams for a 32 man tournament last year. I wish it would take place over the 2 days instead of just one. Like I get that it starts after the convention because they actually want people to show up this time but this is going to run late on the east coast

Tripon

32 man bracket and starting at 9pm est and all taking place in one night? Why?

6pm PST might be when top 8 starts. It took roughly 7 hours to get though the 32 man bracket because Capcom wanted to make sure all matches were streamed.

AAK

Having to follow 4 streams would be preposterous, their 2 stream setup last year was perfect.

Enjoy seeing the best players in the world play for 10's of thousands of dollars on the line over a 2/3 set I guess.

And EVO would have 3-4 simultaneous SFV streams running and people enjoyed what they presented.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Enjoy seeing the best players in the world play for 10's of thousands of dollars on the line over a 2/3 set I guess.

And EVO would have 3-4 simultaneous SFV streams running and people enjoyed what they presented.

They have to get through it in one day. So it's either that or you don't get to see all the matches.

Gusto

Wait, I had to pay extra to attend the Capcom Cup last year in San Fransico. I can't find a price for this years event. Is it included this year?

Top Bottom