• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End: New Devon Multiplayer Map [Also UC2 Village Returns]

I truly wish I had the same affinity for UC MP, but UC4 just never resonated (in spite of my logging 200+ hrs into UC3 MP). Perhaps TLOU changed my preferences or perhaps Overwatch has simply outclassed it, can't say for certain....

SSReborn

I truly wish I had the same affinity for UC MP, but UC4 just never resonated (in spite of my logging 200+ hrs into UC3 MP). Perhaps TLOU changed my preferences or perhaps Overwatch has simply outclassed it, can't say for certain....

It's very different from the former two games in some areas of design so that's not surprising. I kinda feel the same way really, though I still play from time to time. I feel like some of the uniqueness of the older games was lost in this edition.

Glad to see village returning. Amazing map IMO...
I think im pretty much done with the MP though unless they release a classic mode.

xRaizen

Really wish the game was more like it's predecessors, would make me actually want to play it :/ U4's MP was such a disappointment for me.

My only hope is that Co-Op will be fun.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
How can you increase something that hasn't been there before? The gameplay item chests are expensive because maps are free.

I'm not that big on non-strategic MP as it gets extremely repetitive, run, gun.... that's about it...

But with unlockables it gives purpose to play, however they're now so expensive it doesn't feel worth the time.

Oh shit, the one with the tank? That's the best one! Can we get Jeff the camera man back?

Also, if we're bringing back old maps, I want to play the map from UC3 that had the sand storm again.

Javin98

Banned
Damn, didn't know this new map was out today. I will definitely be playing UC4 MP tomorrow night, then. Can't wait for Village!

Zyrox

OMG Village? Best U2 map right here. Nice that they are open to remaking old maps. Would definitely love to see more of that in the future.

Foxxsoxx

The new map plays great and looks amazing, easily the best looking map to date.

Notes.

It's big.

Not a 3 lane design.

Did I mention it is gorgeous?

Rope swings take you faaaaaar.

Really fun for Plunder.

Javin98

Banned

Notes.

It's big.

Not a 3 lane design.

Really fun for Plunder.
Good to hear this. Hopefully, the newer maps have level designs more in line with this one, then. Also, best looking map to date? Better than Island?

Foxxsoxx

Good to hear this. Hopefully, the newer maps have level designs more in line with this one, then. Also, best looking map to date? Better than Island?

Once you see the vistas you'll see how pretty this map is :p

I'd say it is graphically as pretty as Island but on a bigger scale with more going on. Plus it thankfully has team colors back (red and blue areas like past games).

Tosyn_88

Notes.

It's big.

Not a 3 lane design.

Really fun for Plunder.
So the Spider-Man map isn't it? I saw in the trailer, there's going to be a lot of swinging

Javin98

Banned
Once you see the vistas you'll see how pretty this map is :p

I'd say it is graphically as pretty as Island but on a bigger scale with more going on. Plus it thankfully has team colors back (red and blue areas like past games).
Nice! Can't wait for the visuals to melt my eyes. :p

ThisOne

The game has so many issues. I sold my copy already but the fact that all the maps and stuff are free makes me tempted to pick it back up. Have a big time love/hate relationship with this game.

Auctopus

If Village is coming back, I hope it means they've considered Highrise. That is one of the most impressive maps I've played in any multiplayer game.

Tosyn_88

Played the new map today and it is almost like a revolving door with the way it's formed. So it's an obvious circle with some intersections and a lot of rope points outside the circle. If you are a running gunner that likes to charge straight into the fight, this map is for you

Top Bottom