• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup X | Feb 21-25, 2024

e0n

ccx.jpg

Capcom Cup X
Group Stage: February 21-23, 2024 // 12 PM PST
Final Bracket: February 25, 2024 // 3 PM PST

The stage of battle is set! ...in Avalon Hollywood as Street Fighter 6 players from around the world compete in the first ever fighting game tournament to award the Grand Prize winner $1,000,000 USD. In true world warrior fashion, 26 regional players came from the World Warrior Circuit, 18 from the online premiers, 3 from the offline premiers, and the final LCQ player, culminating in a 48 player tournament leading into a top 16 final bracket. Here's how it breaks down...​
ccx-top8-bracket.webp

Full Information
Youtube | Twitch

Last edited:

Rickyiez

Funny that LCQ top 16 players are actually stronger than the main event group players . Capcom's format sucks so much .

I don't even recognize anyone from Group G FFS , imagine Group G has Tokido , Punk , Kakeru , Takeuchi , JB , Hibiki and Zhen instead .

Last edited:

Rat Rage

Trash games featured by a lame-ass sell-out Fighting Game Community. The FGC has become lame as fuck. It's really pathetic to see the FGC dancing to the "monaaay", whether it be sponsored money or through streaming deals, like monkeys.

jm89

Funny that LCQ top 16 players are actually stronger than the main event group players . Capcom's format sucks so much .

I don't even recognize anyone from Group G FFS , imagine Group G has Tokido , Punk , Kakeru , Takeuchi , JB , Hibiki and Zhen instead .
It's due to the online tournaments, I absolutely hate them.

There is no hype like the offline tournaments generated.

Prior to covid the capcom pro tour was amazing.

They would sponsor so many tournaments, even smaller tournaments that you would never hear about would have top players like sako or whoever randomly showing up to grab points.

I don't even watch them anymore. Only stick to evo and redbull kumite.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Whelp my bracket is blown up for the day. Looking forward to tomorrow.

**EDIT** agree with a post below the EndingWalker Mena match was pretty awesome

Last edited:

e0n

Didn't catch it all, but I recommend watching the EndingWalker vs MenaRD match. It was basically the cover pic.

That fucking kick super is so dumb, Ken has it too, basically.
Here’s another option to get out of the corner : /
As if they needed more tools.

Edit
Great. Rashid.
He’s so annoying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom