• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup X | Feb 21-25, 2024

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This might change later one but I feel like in Tekken 8 tournaments I see more variety of characters being used compare to SF6.

I watch an hour of tournaments every day on the stair master, and have been doing so for years. As much as I've watched, I've never even heard of this Uma guy. Clearly he's good, but did he come out of nowhere?
Never heard of him either but damn I’m loving him now!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!
Juri army! Yes yes yes

Fuck Luke

Edit
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK YES, UHHHHHHHH
EAT IT LUKE

Last edited:
Not only did they not have an announcement, but they damn near had a de-announcement. Talk about a missed opportunity. I don't know who made that decision, but it was an awful one. Putting out that message to warn everyone not to expect anything didn't help.

Edmund

Will there be a balance patch tmr with the release of Ed?

And yeah. Uma totally came out of nowhere. I follow street fighter tournaments and haven't heard of him.

The only Taiwanese I know are Oil King and Gamerbee.

And yeah. Uma totally came out of nowhere. I follow street fighter tournaments and haven't heard of him.

They haven't said anything officially. We just have those reports and videos of balance changes from the show floor. Hopefully, but don't hold your breath.

EnSdOba.jpg

It's official. Some balance changes are coming with Ed.

Top Bottom