• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom E3 lineup: Dead Rising 3 PC, Ace Attorney Trilogy 3DS, MH mobile, MH4U, USF4

Sweet! Ace Attorney Trilogy!

I've been meaning to get into the series, but I didn't want to track down all the games and my 3DS draw is getting rather full.
This is perfect!

Kssio_Aug

I played Dead Rising 3 yesterday night (at about 10 hours ago) and now I was going to play it again it gave me an update of 4.4gb! o_O
Anyone have any idea of what update is that?

DeaviL

Banned
RyRL8lg.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Since Capcom doesn't have its own conference/platform, we'll likely just be seeing news trickle in throughout the day, right? Do companies hold onto reveals for the later days of the Expo?

Tizoc

Since Capcom doesn't have its own conference/platform, we'll likely just be seeing news trickle in throughout the day, right? Do companies hold onto reveals for the later days of the Expo?

Guardian of Light 2/Sequel was announced after the MS confrence. Maybe Capcom will have their own segment that'll be streamed?

Mit-

iOS Monster Hunter sounds cool. And it has controller support. That's how you increase overall support and interest in mobile controllers and get rid of the ridiculous stigma that the incredibly powerful devices in our pockets are not viable for "real" handheld gaming.

Keep it up Cacpcom and Square.

Also why do people have any expectations for this company anymore lol. This is all they got.

Jawmuncher

Really confused why capcom is nowhere to be seen. Sure the floor doesnt end until thursday, but I cant find anything saying their having a conference of any kind.
If its anything big it would be tied to a conference. All I can think is that theyre going to show what they have at nintendos event. Thus meaning its a cross gen title. Since I cant see them doing a western exclusive aside from MH.

only other thing is maybe the big reveal is being saved as a GI cover story or their saving everything for E3. Regardless having only DLC for a game at E3 is pretty bad.

Really confused why capcom is nowhere to be seen. Sure the floor doesnt end until thursday, but I cant find anything saying their having a conference of any kind.
If its anything big it would be tied to a conference. All I can think is that theyre going to show what they have at nintendos event. Thus meaning its a cross gen title. Since I cant see them doing a western exclusive aside from MH.

only other thing is maybe the big reveal is being saved as a GI cover story or their saving everything for E3. Regardless having only DLC for a game at E3 is pretty bad.
E3 literally hasn't started yet.

Maybe you should request GE2 to be released on 3DS and mobile instead then for expansion reason

Since MH will be coming to iphone too, but not GE2

I actually like seeing it on Iphone and its an excellent port

Shame that Android and Vita couldn't also get the upgraded version

tuffy

Did people really expect it to come to Wii U?
It's not the craziest idea since 3U also came to Wii U and that's where a chunk of the NA audience is right now. But I don't think it's realistic to expect any news of such a thing until after 4G is finished, if ever.

Riposte

Here is their streaming schedule:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2014/06/09/here-is-our-e3-2014-livestream-schedule

Tuesday:
12pm - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with producer Ryozo Tsujimoto
1pm - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus @ with producer Mike Jones
2pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV with Combofiend
3pm - Interview with Tommy Tallarico

Wednesday:
10am - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate with producer Ryozo Tsujimoto
11am - Dead Rising 3 PC with producer Jon Airhart
12pm - Ace Attorney Trilogy + giveaways
2pm - Ultra Street Fighter IV with Combofiend
3pm - Virtual Console stream

Thursday:
10am - Co-op with Capcom UK
11am - Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus @ multiplayer
12pm - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
1pm - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite iOS

Unfortunately, taken as complete it doesn't give much hope that what we are seeing here isn't their entire line-up, now that the conferences are more or less done. While there's no reason to think so, it is shorter per day than SE's by a fair margin, so maybe it isn't complete. There's also the possibility any new announcements simply won't get a spot here. Otherwise, it looks like Capcom did decide to retreat for this E3. On the bright side, they have a history of announcing plenty of new games outside E3.

EDIT: Also they totally have a booth don't they? I was told they didn't.

As fun and interesting as the Phoenix Wright trilogy was, it's hard to get excited for a 3D version of the same content. It's good news for new players who may have tried Dual Destinies and enjoyed it, but have trouble tracking down copies of the original games on DS. That's about it. Maybe some hardcore fans will double dip, but I still have the DS carts and feel like that's enough.

I know but I cant recall any actual big reveals at E3 not being part of a conference or event.
Unless the schedule is going to change.

Yeah but something like RE or Deep Down, that's press conference material and they didn't show anything at all. Probably they will announce something but I fear they are saving the big guns for TGS, we will see, Capcom is a weird company.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Here is their streaming schedule:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2014/06/09/here-is-our-e3-2014-livestream-schedule

Unfortunately, taken as complete it doesn't give much hope that what we are seeing here isn't their entire line-up, now that the conferences are more or less done. While there's no reason to think so, it is shorter per day than SE's by a fair margin, so maybe it isn't complete. There's also the possibility any new announcements simply won't get a spot here. Otherwise, it looks like Capcom did decide to retreat for this E3. On the bright side, they have a history of announcing plenty of new games outside E3.

EDIT: Also they totally have a booth don't they? I was told they didn't.

They absolutely have a booth. There are pictures of it.

It blows my mind that there's nothing about even Deep Down on here.

Top Bottom