• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom reveals TGS 2017 Lineup and Stage Schedule (MH, RE, Mega Man 30th Anniv, more)

Sanctuary

Lists like this mean nothing when it comes to reveals and announcements.

Sure they don't. If the game was finished enough to see a Q1 or Q2 2018 release, there would have been something to show for it, and it would almost certainly be on the list. It's a pretty big deal. Even if they do a surprise reveal, the game still wouldn't be in a state that would get it out any earlier than the end of next year.

BadWolf

Sure they don't. If the game was finished enough to see a Q1 or Q2 2018 release, there would have been something to show for it, and it would almost certainly be on the list. It's a pretty big deal. Even if they do a surprise reveal, the game still wouldn't be in a state that would get it out any earlier than the end of next year.

They don't.

Lists like this usually only list games that have already been shown. They pretty much never reveal anything about new games or announcements.

DrArchon

giphy.gif

You'll get deets on the PS4/XBO ports of DD and you'll love it.

i-Jest

Game Lineup up:

Monster Hunter Stories Ver. 1.2 Renewal Edition (3DS)

September 23rd:

Dragon’s Dogma Series 5th Anniversary Special Stage

September 24th:

10:50 to 11:35 – Monster Hunter Stories Special Stage

11:40 to 11:50 – Monster Hunter Stories Studio Talk

That's about all I'm interested in. I doubt Capcom is actually going to surprise us with a new Megaman game. That dream is dead for most.

Opa-Pa

Jesus, I can't deal with the possibility of both new Ace Attorney and new Mega Man announcements in the same event.

mas8705

So I take it that TGS, we might actually get to see Sigma and Black Panther playable at long last?

That's probably asking for too much, isn't it? At least MHW will be a hype presentation.

DREAM BIG!

MMX Collection (1-8 + Command Mission) coming 12/17, $29.99

MMX Corrupted to be officially published by Capcom, coming to everything, releases this spring.

MMX9 announced, SNES style, epic 16 boss conclusion to the series. Coming 12/18.

Looking forward to see if theyll show re2make
Even if it were a teaser trailer xp

I think Monster Hunter World will be their big focus at TGS.

With REmake 2 and Devil May Cry 5 (crosses fingers) be the titles they show off with Sony at PSX. Maybe even an announcement of Dragon's Dogma Online coming to territories outside of Japan.

BadWolf

I think Monster Hunter World will be their big focus at TGS.

With REmake 2 and Devil May Cry 5 (crosses fingers) be the titles they show off with Sony at PSX. Maybe even an announcement of Dragon's Dogma Online coming to territories outside of Japan.

They should definitely reveal something at TGS imo, either REmake 2 and/or Revelations 3.

DMC5 is enough for PSX.

They should definitely reveal something at TGS imo, either REmake 2 and/or Revelations 3.

DMC5 is enough for PSX.

TGS isn't that big anymore, and the RE/DMC franchises sell more outside of Japan than they do in Japan. In terms of announcement impact a TGS reveal wouldn't be optimal. But as you know MH is huge in Japan, and I'm sure Capcom wants to push the franchise on the console space there. It's likely going to get a lot of attention / coverage.

id settle for seeing some kind of mega man collection on the switch, really

mega man, mega man x, zero series, ZX, something

goddamn, anything

Bishop89

Monster Hunter World is the only announced project Im interested in.

I am hoping for something special for MM 30th Anniversary, even if its just a Mega Man X collection for the consoles.

Hoping to see RE2:Remake and dreaming for something Dino Crisis related :')

TreIII

Same. Enjoying the MMLC2 but boy would I like something new.

Yeah. It'd be really nice if we could get a bit of clarity for that new art that "accidentally" got into Legacy Collection 2, for example.

Otherwise...the only thing I'd ask for would be Inti and Capcom to work something out and, say, get the Zero Collection on Switch.

Ten_Fold

Hopefully they announce a mmx collection along with mmx9, also would mml3...again, but I better not set myself up for disappointment.

I'm gonna keep my expectations at rock-bottom here. Especially for Mega Man.

They were supposed to have a new mobile Mega Man title this fiscal year.

Of course. Why am I not surprised? That's even worse than nothing, considering the last time there was a Mega Man game for mobiles...

fuck smart device gaming that fucking cancer on the industry arrrrrrrggggghhhh

Top Bottom