• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom + Sega (PSN) Humble Bundle

Leonidas

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capcom-sega-psn

ATTENTION: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.
You won't be able to gift extra keys and you can't increase amount to unlock more games later.

Some games were available previously in PlayStation Plus or a previous PSN Humble Bundle.

$1 Tier
Dead Rising 1 (PS4)
Dustforce (Vita)
Crazy Taxi (PS3)
Super Monkey Ball: Bananna Splitz (Vita)

BTA Tier
Resident Evil 1 (PS4)
Mega Man Legacy Collection (PS4)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS4)
Sonic Generations (PS3)
Binary Domain (PS3)
Alien Isolation (PS4)

$15 Tier
Dead Rising 2 (PS4)
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4)

Last edited:
This is actually pretty nice. I can't remember the last time I spent more than a dollar on Humble Bundle but I might actually go for $15 this time.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Putting $30 towards it as console bundles like this need to happen way more often. I think this is only like the 3rd one?

OH-MyCar

This is one of the best bundles of all-time.

I already own everything in it and it's making me feel like crap, but still: One of the best bundles in ages. Plus half-off for Yakuza 0? Christ.

Last edited:

Dubloon7

Banned
i jumped at the mid tier when I was forced to pay minimum $11.19. didn't go for the $15 tier b/c I already have the valkyria game and NO interest in DR games. I have that 50% Y0 code but not sure why Y:K is on sale this golden week but not Y0. i'll wait till expiration date to redeem it as I just reserved Dark Souls Remastered since I've been asking sony for years now about remastering that bitch, and have been banned by numerous AHOLES on twitter b/c they refuse to listen to my numerous demands every single day for this. EFF OFF @YOSP

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Even though I own physical copies of all of these PS4 games, I still went ahead and got the $15 tier. Epic.

i own many/most of these on Xbox One...except Valk Chron...but am tempted to pick em up again for PS4. This is a really good deal on some great games.

Neo_GAF

Banned
only for US, again. the last few times were us-only too, right?
it would be great, if this could happen for the rest outside of the americas.
in general, it would be cool to see this happen more often for nintendo/ms/sony-systems.
i believe there was once a nintendo humble bundle too, but the games were not interesting...?

ExpandKong

Banned
only for US, again. the last few times were us-only too, right?
it would be great, if this could happen for the rest outside of the americas.
in general, it would be cool to see this happen more often for nintendo/ms/sony-systems.
i believe there was once a nintendo humble bundle too, but the games were not interesting...?

It was a nindie bundle I think, had Shantae and Freedom Planet and the like. Good games, but yeah nothing on this level.

DonF

I've never bought on humble bundle, how does this work? I would pay $12 for the megaman collection and give away the other games, can I do that?

OH-MyCar

I've never bought on humble bundle, how does this work? I would pay $12 for the megaman collection and give away the other games, can I do that?

Traditionally it would, but it looks like they give you a single key for all of these on this one.

BANGS

Banned
Looks cool but it's a shame i'm not a survival horror fan... wish crazy taxi was for ps4 then i'd bite...

Last edited:

-Mr.Green-

Neo Member
Sorry to bump this tread... I have the following codes to get a discount on psn:

40% OFF RE7 GOLD EDITION (PS4) HN845BG2NA

40% Off Valkyria Revolution (PS4) HG9CKQ6A93

50% Off Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package (PS4) J54KJ59RM6

50% Off Yakuza 0 (PS4) J5224HT6NQ

Those expire tomorrow (05/06/2018).

Top Bottom