• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capps: Epic Not Making An Unreal Game Right Now, E3 To Be "Exciting For Fans Of Epic"

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
KAL2006 said:
I know allot of people are hoping for Gears 3, but I'm not ready for the 3rd game, it seems like Gears 2 came out yesterday and Gears 1 came out the day before that.

I'm feeling the exact opposite, probably because I haven't completed either game more than twice. Well and truly ready for Gears 3.

Neuromancer said:
Gears is OK but I'd really like to see something else from Epic.

Oh, definitely.
HD JJ, please.

iceatcs

Epic fan? maybe Gears 2 PC?

Like I would double-dip for better graphics.

Or non-unreal game (Not engine, Unreal series) will be also welcome us.

Hopefully we're looking at People Can Fly game Q1 or Q2 2011 and Gears of War 3 fall 2011.

Gears 3 needs time in the oven. There is a lot of disappointment with the sequel, but I think enough hunger for it could generate that it could be the best selling title of the series in Fall 11.

2San

Ballistictiger said:
UE3 sure render some ugly ladies though.
Check out Last Remnant or Lost odyssey the ladies look fine.

Hoping for Gears 3 with a new netcode and dedicated servers! :eek:

Sciz

All of the Jazz love in here warms my bitter, calloused heart even though I have no faith in Epic's ability to actually make another Jazz game these days.

Bootaaay said:
In that case either it's a new Jazz Jackrabbit, Tyrian or One Must Fall: 2097 or i'm not excited.
Epic published Tyrian and OMF, but they don't hold the rights to the franchises. Not that I wouldn't be all over a proper Tyrian 2.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Forsete said:
How about a proper sequel to Unreal? Epics best game?

I've given up hope. I originally believed Unreal II to be some sort of cruel joke, but it would seem they were serious.

Aru

Facism said:
They're not making an Unreal game, so they could still be making an Unreal Tournament game ;3

I'm sure they said UT3 will be the last UT game for a while.
Gears sells a lot more than Unreal/UT.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
What about fans of small-scale modesty? How will E3 fare for us?

Top Bottom