• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War, Re-Imagined As the Marvel vs. Capcom Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Captain America: Civil War, Re-Imagined As the Marvel vs. Capcom Sequel We've Always Wanted

hpmntwjmgcboczfokxbh.gif

It is a crying shame that we probably won’t see another entry in the Marvel vs. Capcom fighting game series for quite some time. But while we dream of that, at least this clever edit of footage from Captain America: Civil War can let us ponder what might have been.

Twitter user Frobman cut the fight scenes from Civil War with sound clips and dialogue from the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 versions of Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and more (using some clever stand-ins for heroes who weren’t in the game).

I thought this video was VERY well done!

latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlaB-PnUP5Y

Cuburt

Pretty cool.

Kind of was expecting more stuff from the game to be edited in.

Rewatching this, the editing is so punchy it makes it it feel like a kung fu flick or an anime. It's so over-the-top, it's awesome! I know the films wouldn't work with that kind of edit, but it makes me wonder what a frantic edit of the action like that could look like for a full movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom