• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cassie Cage fatality in MKX...

Platy

"in theory... you rendered him speechless"

A cool joke DESTROYED by the fact that MK once again don't know how to diferentiate male and female fighters =P

Sephzilla

Right amounts of cheesy, gorey, and stupid

picard_clapping.gif

I'm not saying it shouldn't exist or be censored and great for everyone who wants this, but this definitely isn't something I need in my life. And it won't come to Germany anyway.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I love the random Facebook comments from the other characters haha. I've seen seen Goro once down there lol.

Now I want someone to pull a Tokido-esque roleplay deal, and actually get a selfie with the person they beat at a tournament, in front of the projection screen while the selfie fatality is playing.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm not saying it shouldn't exist or be censored and great for everyone who wants this, but this definitely isn't something I need in my life. And it won't come to Germany anyway.
"I had fun once. It was awful" why'd you click on the thread though?

It's a great fatality. I think the comments at the bottom also dynamically change as well.

For those wondering, that channel has the other fatalities on there. Kenshi and Takeda's 2nd fatalities. Oh man.

Alienous

I'm glad I know that. I feel like I can move on with my life now.

Thanks.

Voror

Ninja Mime? That I'd be curious to actually see.

Edit: Didn't realize it was a reference to Johnny Cage's films.

Top Bottom