• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows - Mirror of Fate (3DS) Trevor's Story trailer

RPGCrazied

I like the PAL boxart better, no surprise. Most NA covers for games are hideous and needs to take a clue from other territories. No rush to preorder, the preorder bonus won't help someone with an XL.

Kurt

I think the problem with this game would be :
- Art less collorfull (to much use of the same collors)
- Music by far less good (no melodies so far)
- Gameplay : Feedback that we know is gone. Meaning with feedback is while hitting an enemy.

Currently that's what i think, that doesnt mean that my final statement would be like that.
I'm still buying the game, still i was hoping that the same castlevania team would have made this.

My main gripe with it is that from the gameplay videos I've seen it looks like enemies are taking a million hits to kill, also it seems there's some backtracking to be done so it's not that linear experience that many have been longing for since the dusk of the 16bit-days.

Eusis

My main gripe with it is that from the gameplay videos I've seen it looks like enemies are taking a million hits to kill, also it seems there's some backtracking to be done so it's not that linear experience that many have been longing for since the dusk of the 16bit-days.
To be honest, a wildly different take on the Metroid formula would be preferred by me, and the best way to do that probably is to cut Iga out of the loop at least for one game. Then again Circle of the Moon disappointed me, especially with the interesting stuff being relegated to random card drops or abilities from after beating bosses, but I guess it's always a gamble.

Top Bottom