• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Changing Nintendo Network ID password on PC

HardRojo

I lost my 3DS a few years ago but I had already created an account there with the ID I wanted to use (HardRojo), I didn't mind back then, fast forward to today, I want to use that account to link it to the Mario Run game on my iPhone, but I can't remember the password (it's been so long), so I used the "forgot my password" option on the website and they sent me a temporary one, now I want to change it into a password that I can easily remember, but apparently I can't do that on PC? I have no access to a NN ID capable console right now. I've been searching because I don't think Nintendo can be so out of touch as to not offer an option to change this on PC and maybe I'm just not looking hard enough.

Dystify

It's only possible to change it on a console. Not sure if Nintendo costumer service could help you in any way, but you can try contacting them.

HardRojo

Create Nintendo Account and link your NNID to it?

Yeah that's what I just did apparently. So I can now completely forget about NNID when I buy a 3DS or a Wii U? Because I'm planning to get a 3DS later this year. Well at least I got it sorted out, kinda.

Top Bottom