• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charls Carrol (re)plays Deus Ex

Toots

Gold Member
I read the news today oh boy !
About Charls Carrol who started another playthrough of Deus Ex
cue ringo starr solo

For those not in the know, Charls playthrough of Deus Ex was one of the best things that happened to twitch (imo), with endless conspiracy discussion and a razor sharp aiming (the dude is an old school Unreal tournament player and it shows).

I know its not for everyone (and i didn't even watch this new playthrough yet) but i put my dick and balls on the line, that if you start the vid and find it somewhat funny, you'll have one of the best times of your life watching it whole. That 3Dfx Glide talk at the beginning :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
i love Charls so much he is one of those high-powered mutant, too weird to live and to rare to die, dr Thompson told us about.
One of God's own prototype.

Please go see this man and send some bones to him if you can

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

guy looks like he isn't allowed near schools.
Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Toots

Gold Member
I mean it was clearly a joke but you seem to be taking it personally.

Is this your youtube. Shave the stash at least bud
Keep disparaging people looks i'll keep calling you a moron you moron.
If you want me to laugh at your jokes try making them less stale next time.
Now, instead of arguing here, don't you have a kidnapping to take part in or be victim of ?

StueyDuck

Keep disparaging people looks i'll keep calling you a moron you moron.
If you want me to laugh at your jokes try making them less stale next time.
Now, instead of arguing here, don't you have a kidnapping to take part in or be victim of ?
there are some real deep-seated insecurities in this response that i am not qualified to deal with.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
there are some real deep-seated insecurities in this response that i am not qualified to deal with.
Dude you're from south africa and cannot take a kidnapping joke, while calling people pedophiles? Thats lame.
We won't see eye to eye im afraid so, instead of polluting the thread, just listen to this song and go your merry way wherever someone want you, deal ?

StueyDuck

Dude you're from south africa and cannot take a kidnapping joke, while calling people pedophiles? Thats lame.
We won't see eye to eye im afraid so, instead of polluting the thread, just listen to this song and go your merry way wherever someone want you, deal ?

I think you need to go lie down, take the pills.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Good to see MDE fans are still completely unhinged bedroom dwellers.

(I love MDE)

Toots

Gold Member
mr t dancing GIF

I pity the fool who don't know charls carrol.
I pity the fool who most prevalent contribution to the forum is lame ass unoriginal drive-by trolls on threads.
I pity the fool who does'nt understand that by dragging everyone down he is not making himself taller.
But above all, i pity the fool who takes a lame ass troll seriously.

(also i don't know or care about who reported me but they are an uncultured swine and obviously not smart enough to know that you cannot silence someone who speaks its truth in its calvins
bcDoZAw.jpg
)

On this i rest my case, and i hope the drama brought at least one or two people to Charls channel so it wasn't for naught :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Toots

Gold Member
Welcome back, Toots Toots now can you explain what is going on?
Glad to be back !
I cannot explain for the life of me,
Everyone can see my lets say distasteful comments :messenger_grinning_sweat: but to be permban for those is a bit much... I might have been caught in some kind of crossfire.
all that i know for sure is that (approximately) 4 days into my permban i was resurrected by Evilore himself :messenger_sunglasses:
You can call me Lazarus
ACfe0we.jpg

Toots

Gold Member
Im not sure i understand , but the thread might have been better suited in the off topic section if that is what your implying.
In any case i defer to your judgement which is sounder than mine.

Maybe we can even close it, i want to believe it made a few persons curious enough to go check Charls out, so its a win in my book.

Top Bottom