• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chatroulette, the best thing since Omegle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the new Chatroulette. I always have to use the Classic version if I want to use Manycams. I'm on a Mac and it only connects to the built in iSight for some reason. Quite a pain.

it's like right now people want to show penis. 2 in a row they aim their cams to their crotch. :lol.

edit: Chatroulettemap.com is awesome - once you find and area populated with people and one person shows penis there's bound to be more in the same area. found 70 people in a 10 mile radius :lol. Paris

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
2ex7jt0.jpg

Mr Jared

VGChampion said:
I don't like the new Chatroulette. I always have to use the Classic version if I want to use Manycams. I'm on a Mac and it only connects to the built in iSight for some reason. Quite a pain.

Same here. I like using CamTwist or, at the very least, my PS Eye and now both of them freeze. Sucks :(

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
That's the strange thing though, I'm not. I'm just sitting here in a fedora playing some Queen. I also have my cat in the frame too.

2iql8wk.jpg

Went In, got connected with an overweight dude licking his tits with "like a virgin" playing in the background, disconnected, and called it a day.

sigh...oh Chatroulette.

EDIT - Wait...that was my brother playing that song in the other room, my bad. :lol

Every time I go on this it feels like I'm swimming through a sea of dicks!

I also seem to get banned every time I spend more than 10 minutes or so playing... I guess people aren't too comfortable with the devil.
devel.jpg

Every so often though, I run into some awesome stuff. The other day I had meatspin looping on my camera, and even though that shit was going on some girl showed me her tits. Another day I had the Carrie Prejean video going, and these two dudes thought it was real and freaked the HELL out, started texting people and taking pictures of the screen with their phones. Funny shit.

It took me like 12 connections with my fake webcam as elmo dancing on a loop, but I finally got a chubbers stroking his orthogonal love handle.

That kid isn't real, it's a video troll.

Oh, and the report button is shit. Even if you're not doing anything, people can report you and basically ban you for nothing. The report button used to useless, then it was a ban for only 10 mins, but now the 40 min thing is crap.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
kitchenmotors said:
Oh, and the report button is shit. Even if you're not doing anything, people can report you and basically ban you for nothing. The report button used to useless, then it was a ban for only 10 mins, but now the 40 min thing is crap.

Tell me about it. :lol

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
kitchenmotors said:
I find the people that report you for no reason are the dudes jerking off or the douche bag fratboys that are on cam with a bunch of friends.

I agree. I think they should just remove the report button. People seem to use it for wrong instead it's intended purpose. Besides it's not like it actually deters the wankers.

So far I've seen what seemed to be a vagina belonging to a large woman.

A hairy pierced nipple belonging to a man (I hope).

And a guy in his mid 40's with an incredible amount of body hair jerking off

A guy wearing latex fishnets jerking off

minx

kaskade said:
I'm a little lttp but chatroulette may be the greatest thing ever.

You are way too late. All it is now is guys showing their dicks. I can't use the snake eating the bird trick to see boobs anymore :(

Diablos

Haven't been on the site in well over a month or two, but now I see that the Russian kid isn't messing around!

ev1107.gif

That about wraps it up for Chatroulette! :lol :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Well it could be said that people who get naked in front of kids are pedos. I wanted to broadcast the FBI's logo once, but never went through with it. I bet I would have scared the fuck out of a few wankers.

JambiBum

Went on Omegle and CR the other day using my camera's built in software to wear a werewolf mask. It was pretty interesting. Some people freaked the fuck out, others thought it was pretty kick ass. Had one guy from Wales decide to show me a sex tape he and his gf made. His gf was pretty hot so it wasn't bad. Was hard to see though cus he was running it off of his video camera. Omegle/CR are good for killing boredom. That's about it.

kaskade

minx88 said:
You are way too late. All it is now is guys showing their dicks. I can't use the snake eating the bird trick to see boobs anymore :(
I've gotten a few girls to show. Most of them weren't even fat. :lol

I even got a few girls to be facebook friends with me. If you have the patience to wade through the dicks there's some good to be had.

Diablos

The legitimacy of their efforts to crack down on pedos is questionable. Videos can be forged. If you are on chatroulette and someone captures your video for 30 seconds, then later uses it to ask an underage girl (or law enforcement using a fake video) to show something... think about it. Kind of scary really. I don't doubt for a second there are people on there doing that. Big part of the reason why I don't really go there anymore.

I also think it's absolutely ridiculous that the age requirement is 16. There should at least be an 18+ section where participants would have to verify their age (plus e-mail/phone number), create an account, and consent to and having their IP logged every time they sign in. Even Cragislist does this kind of thing now in most states.

kaskade

So I guess no one has seen this yet?

The experiment #1 is over now. Thanks for participating.
Renewed and updated version of the website will be launched today.
I wonder what the changes are going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom