• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check out some God of War gameplay at "up to" 60 FPS on PS5

Vick

Sony should release a 4k/60 patch for all their first party games imo.
They definitely should, however if you stop and think about it Sony FP released this gen are actually quite alot.. i don't see this happening.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

HoodWinked

Ya the God of war 5 footage is kind of blurry even if you set youtube player to 4K, Days gone look the sharpest out of the 3 games probably closer to 4k output.

I did find another video on youtube looks like the resolution mode looks significantly sharper than in the OP video

Last edited:

Vick

The detail on Kratos is pretty insane, he looks like a cgi character.
To be honest i'v always thought he looked CG in GoWIII as well. But yeah, it's insane.

PGzBzFv.png

kfYt0S3.png

NE8s5Tr.png

This really just reminds me that the lighting in this game always looked super flat.
Don't care about 60fps just want to see how the new game looks with lighting that's actually good.
Well let's not get carried away now..

rHjgy3o.png

Lu9HBLW.png

aPI9XcD.png

XYSM7Kv.png

DlHld5h.png

Jfpng0S.png

s5kc14x.png

fJiHohq.png

VMASpOe.png

OdnESu8.png

rNDDOvN.png

W9icRkD.png

WKECdD8.png

0DB9Bds.png

7nkhGKQ.png

ns6GtrZ.png

RJAqyZ1.png

Lethal01

To be honest i'v always thought he looked CG in GoWIII as well. But yeah, it's insane.

PGzBzFv.png

kfYt0S3.png

NE8s5Tr.png

Well let's not get carried away now..

rHjgy3o.png

Lu9HBLW.png

aPI9XcD.png

XYSM7Kv.png

DlHld5h.png

Jfpng0S.png

s5kc14x.png

fJiHohq.png

VMASpOe.png

OdnESu8.png

rNDDOvN.png

W9icRkD.png

WKECdD8.png

0DB9Bds.png

7nkhGKQ.png

ns6GtrZ.png

RJAqyZ1.png

Bad, when this game was receiving nonstop praise for it's graphics I realized I was in desperate need of next gen.

MrBack1971

Neo Member
All seems quiet on the LOU2 back compat news, will this run 4k60? Got a feeling they are gonna drop some news on this at launch

RoadHazard

Gold Member
This game still looks better than any next-gen game I've seen in some ways (Kratos' character model etc). A 4K60 mode sure would be a nice way to experience this again.

But also, GoW5 is gonna look fucking insane.

Top Bottom