• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

bumpkin

I would love a code if anyone has a spare. Fruit Ninja VR and Fated: The Silent Oath are what I would put it towards.

TheFuzz

Son was born this week, so I've been AWOL. Wanting Horizon and Nier if anyone wants to spare a code. Feel free to PM me.

Grimalkin

Anyone else having issues checking out on the PSN? I can browse the store but when I try to checkout it just ". . . ." forever.

rezn0r

Anyone else having issues checking out on the PSN? I can browse the store but when I try to checkout it just ". . . ." forever.

It was definitely screwed up on the web for me, multiple browsers & systems etc. I went on my PS4 and checked out that way. In case anyone is trying to put their code to use in the last few hours.

Head.spawn

I can't even sign-in, getting tossed an error message whenever I enter my 2FA code. On my playstation, on my cellphone browser, cell app and computer. Fun stuff.

hirokazu

Anyone got a code they're not going to use? I checked my email and it looks like they stopped sending me newsletters and stuff since around October last year. And the browser store seems to be down when I try to log in to check my mail settings.

Thanks!

CodeNfX

Not using mine, quote to see code. Hope I did it right!

Code:
PFF3C6A28N

edit: Okay I don't think I did it right but good luck!

BroBot

Welp I was told this code doesn't work, but it shows when I enter it in the discount box on the store (Didn't redeem it) so quote to see it and let me know if it works.

Top Bottom