• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheesy PSN Games

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I was scrolling through my PSN download history and realized I downloaded a shit ton of what would be considered mediocre, download only games that I dropped a heavy amount of hours into, titles like: Watchmen: The End is Nigh, CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars (straight forward, satisfying, shoot anything that moves arena shooter) etc.

PunisherNoMercy_logo.png

What are some of your favorite, cheesy, fairly standard PSN games?

dsier

I remember playing Watchmen, it was actually pretty cool because it had local co-op so I played it with my brother.
Rag Doll Kung Fu is another game I remember having some fun with, though I don’t remember anything about it gameplay wise.

ptuck874

shoot, first one that comes to mind is snakeball, back before trophies were in the games, but man, had a blast with the wife playing that, cheesy but really fun

I remember playing Watchmen, it was actually pretty cool because it had local co-op so I played it with my brother.
Rag Doll Kung Fu is another game I remember having some fun with, though I don’t remember anything about it gameplay wise.

I loved rag doll kungfu.

Used-ID

Comet crash? Or is it comet crush?
The tower defense game with the space ship that had to collect asteroids to build the towers. It only had one music track playing in the background throughout the entire game. It was strangely addicting.

Top Bottom