• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

China may have been practicing preemptive missile attacks against U.S. bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
THIS

THIS IS WHAT PROPAGANDA LOOKS LIKE

Watch for it, folks. Trump wants war with China. These are the types of stories that suddenly started popping up out of nowhere before GWB and company lost their dumb minds about Iraq.

Part of me worries about what might happen with Americans of Chinese ancestry here if Trump goes down the path he seems to be heading. He made no secret of his support for Japanese internment camps, and his actions with regards to Muslims certainly aligns with that. I guess I can hope that there are just too many of us for him to do something monumentally stupid.

Raven117

Why bomb what you can simply repossess? How much of our debt do they own now?

Well all things considered China actually doesn't own all that much U.S. debt. Most U.S. Debt is held by the citizens.

Regardless...what's China gonna do? Send over the military to repo lady liberty?

Jokes aside...Its scary when you think about what a true WW3 would look like now.

Shoeless

Part of me worries about what might happen with Americans of Chinese ancestry here if Trump goes down the path he seems to be heading. He made no secret of his support for Japanese internment camps, and his actions with regards to Muslims certainly aligns with that. I guess I can hope that there are just too many of us for him to do something monumentally stupid.

If the US goes to war against China, I can practically guarantee that Asians will be an additional target. The cynical part of me says that Trump's own experiences in real estate will encourage him to first seize the property owned by Chinese nationals, and, for "security reasons," transfer administration of those seized properties over to his own companies since they "already have the experience in managing these types of assets."

There's no way a war against China isn't going to use Asian racism to political advantage. They'll NEED it in order to keep the approval of the Trump supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom