• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chivalry 2 Delayed to 2021

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief

Greetings everyone – we have an update to share regarding Chivalry 2’s development.

Chivalry 2 will now be launching in 2021 with simultaneous releases on PC (Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

We believe this updated timeline is necessary to allow Chivalry 2 to be the greatest game it can be, and one that realizes our vision of a “true sequel” to the original Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

[...]

This delay does mean that the previously-planned Summer beta will now begin at a later date. This date will be announced at this very location in the future. While we can’t share specific dates or details for the upcoming beta programs and a final launch date just yet, stay tuned. More information will be coming soon.
Full update in source: https://chivalry2.com/2020/08/26/chivalry-2-development-update/

hard_boiled

Neophyte
I am fine with this. I want a polished piece of work & all normalcy in work has been turned upside down for the last 6 months.

MiguelItUp

Excited about this! So far it's looking like May/June is gonna be a fun time.

The little time I had with the alpha was an absolute blast.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Top Bottom