• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris D’Elia on Lizzo: “Why do we have to pretend?”

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Never heard about Lizzo.
But I agree with him, she looks fat. She's not thicc nor cubby, she's fat. Close to obese.
lizzo-summerfest-incident_fullsize_story1.jpg
What a fat, unhealthy piece of whale blubber.

marianus

or we could stop telling them that they're stunning and brave and reinstall the necessary sense of shame to stop them eating that fourth donut
Why? The sooner they die the better.

I’m I supposed to believe if we post a few more fat memes and insult fat people some more, everyone will decide to stop eating?
Ok? Fat people are disgusting. We should not have to sacrifice our fun just because they're gross people.

Papa

Banned
I’m I supposed to believe if we post a few more fat memes and insult fat people some more, everyone will decide to stop eating?

Why is it binary to you? Either everyone is fat or no one is? We're speaking in proportions here.

You're pretty smart when you're not worshipping Trump. Fat shaming won't get any results. We live in a society of great excess and addictive habits (sugar/processed food). There's a lot working against people. But what are you gonna do.

Last edited:

Airola

well we have done a pretty good job of reducing smoking rates, why not obesity? i'm not as pessimistic as you, just need to turn the cultural ship around

That's a fair point. It has lead into larger use of other substances though, which I guess is still better as they are not as dangerous as cigarettes.

desertdroog

She may have talent, I don't know since I am not into [current year] pop music, but she is obese. Another talented, yet obese, artist that comes to mind is Alfred Hitchcock. A great suspense and thriller pioneer, who also had a creepy behavior around his leading ladies.

In short Lizzo is a degenerate by behaving the way she does in public and Hitchcock was a m'lady weirdo.

Top Bottom