• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Hansen's calling the anime police on you. Off to anime jail you go.

buizel

Banned
I think you can actually get arrested and jailed for possessing certain anime in Canada and some other states. Bitersweet humor.

id make it so all anime is illegal

trash.gif

my boy colonel sanders knows whats up

buizel

Banned
I'm in for $5 if we come up with something actually funny for him to say.

Needs to have oblique references about trans/non-binary, or something like "no more lollies for you to suck on in prison" OR "youll be tasting a different kind of lolly in prison"

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
Isn't he a klepto or something? I remember Theo Von had him on his podcast and they got him a hotel and he did all kinds of weird stuff? I can't fully recall.

Last edited:

Gargus

Banned
The guy is a joke. I mean jesus to catch a predator was fake as hell. I mean who just walks into a house expecting to fuck a kid, sees an adult standing there with a camera, sound and lighting guy and then proceeds to have a conversation with them all on video about diddling kids? Not even one guy, a whole hell of a lot of guys.

brap

Banned
The guy is a joke. I mean jesus to catch a predator was fake as hell. I mean who just walks into a house expecting to fuck a kid, sees an adult standing there with a camera, sound and lighting guy and then proceeds to have a conversation with them all on video about diddling kids? Not even one guy, a whole hell of a lot of guys.
>it was fake
>all the arrest records and shit out there
>all the footage of people running away
>that one guy blowing his head off
>all fake

Top Bottom