• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbi

Banned
Having enough spray tan on that it runs down your fucking legs is not exactly a victory.

It's not fake tan!!! Why would you put fake tan on the part of your body that is covered up only to have to run down the legs which are showing. It was dribbling out from under her skirt. You would put the fake tan on your actual legs!

your telling me before she went on stage she decided to fake tan her upper thighs and cooch and not bother about her lower legs.

Yeah right.

Cynosure

weirdm9dzz.gif

opsVQ.gif

Having enough spray tan on that it runs down your fucking legs is not exactly a victory.

tumblr_lykzxmi64o1qkjpz4o1_400.gif

g'night cruel thread.
hope by the time I see this tomorrow, it's locked/title changed

tumblr_lw1o52kODj1r33943o1_r1_500.gif

Dead Man

It's not fake tan!!! Why would you put fake tan on the part of your body that is covered up only to have to run down the legs which are showing. It was dribbling out from under her skirt. You would put the fake tan on your actual legs!

your telling me before she went on stage she decided to fake tan her upper thighs and cooch and not bother about her lower legs.

Yeah right.

Calm down sunshine. I was making no statement about the veracity of the claim, just mocking those who thought it was a victory if it was fake tan.

Also, I presume you spray the tan everywhere that you would want tanned in you were sunbathing. That would include the upper legs. Imagine the mockery if she had a fack tan line peek out from under the skirt.

commedieu

Banned
Cyno, are you a fan of Marion Cotillard by any chance...? If so.. gifs pls..

Edit:

One part of me kinda hopes you're not, as I don't want her to face the same fate that Christina is definitely going to succumb to, by your hands. But still.. gifs r gifs.

Sweat or fake tan doesn't have enough mass to run down in trails like that. Especially in winter and a climate controlled building. You know what does? Blood, my friend.

fbi

Banned
Calm down sunshine. I was making no statement about the veracity of the claim, just mocking those who thought it was a victory if it was fake tan.

Also, I presume you spray the tan everywhere that you would want tanned in you were sunbathing. That would include the upper legs. Imagine the mockery if she had a fack tan line peek out from under the skirt.

sorry quoted the wrong comment. I liked yours

Gav47

Never thought this topic would get past 1k (and people say Gaf doesn't allow fun threads), at this stage there should be a 56K warning in the tread title.

I wonder if Cyno works for Christina.

Are you in charge of her meals? Maybe she make him carry her taco lunchbox everywhere? Does she make you put the sauce in her taco box? Might wanna get a hold of a portable TP dispenser for the road.

Alas, Christina's career - much like her menstrual/ diarrhea juices - has now run down in front of the public to the point where it's difficult to ascertain if it's just become diluted reductive feculence or a sad recurring nuisance reminding her that her career much like her biological clock has reached the end of her purpose.

G-Fex

RUN GAF CYNOSURE IS INSANE!

He/She is going to self destruct any moment.

m0phbl.jpg

You call this "Christina" the ultimate lifeform?

Hohohoho Cyno, You'reeeeee pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom