• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas and New Years (In-Game) Pokemon Giveaway

Haha. I'm crazy. That's only explaination. ;)

I have XY and ORAS. So I'd use one game to farm my own, one to farm for a friend, one to farm to give throughout the year in the Pokemon thread, and then one for the finale here. I'm just big into collecting and helping GAF when I can.

Will add you down for Mew. Did you have a #2 and 3 in case things don't get to be too big on this one?

Also, got everyone up to this point added. :)

Celebi and Arceus, because she likes cute things and ponies :))

woopWOOP

There's more?! Muku's Christmas spirit is going overdrive!
But really, very generous of you to do this :)

Put me down for
1) Genesect
2) Jirachi

...honestly I only really want the first one as it's one of two remaining mythicals I'm missing, but Jirachi is adorable and I could always use a 2nd

Happy holidays!

I don't need anything, Muku - you already provided me with pretty much all the Legendaries/Mythicals I needed. Heck, the shiny Charmander you gave me is still one of my most prized Pokémon-possessions!

So thanks for doing this. You da real MVP. <3

1C9BVF8.png

Muku

Got everyone up to this point added! :)

I don't need anything, Muku - you already provided me with pretty much all the Legendaries/Mythicals I needed. Heck, the shiny Charmander you gave me is still one of my most prized Pokémon-possessions!

So thanks for doing this. You da real MVP. <3

1C9BVF8.png

Awww, thank you Blue. <3 This isn't about me though. This is about how awesome GAF is and how much we all love it because it's awesome. So we add some more awesome to help it stay awesome.

Also.... I still love that Arceus on a pogo stick. XD I'm glad you've got what you need and that my Charmander still is one of your prized Poke possessions. :D Grows up to be a beautiful Charizard~

There's more?! Muku's Christmas spirit is going overdrive!
But really, very generous of you to do this :)

Put me down for
1) Genesect
2) Jirachi

...honestly I only really want the first one as it's one of two remaining mythicals I'm missing, but Jirachi is adorable and I could always use a 2nd

Happy holidays!

No third? If not, no worries. :)

Also I did say Christmas giveaway and New Years giveaway. XD Been saving some good stuff up for GAF to have a double whammy giveaway!

Great giveaway!

Would love to have the Mew :)

Did you have a second or third you'd like to enter for if participation is a bit low?

Muku

Few more days if anyone is interested.

Still don't have entries for a few. If it ends up staying that way, I'll figure something out to give them out as well. Not Pokemon left behind.

Muku

Just tomorrow left.

Also, if I don't hear from the Christmas winners by time I send out messages for New Years Day, I will send out a reminder message. I know one person has been put down for Sun so that will be put off until the Bank update.

Muku

Did y'all all miss the Pokémon distribution this year? Or just missed out on selective months?(I.e the card months)

I imagine some folks probably missed a lot. Though would have been easier to miss the card months from GameStop. Can't speak for the folks here though. (I was on top of it of course, haha.)

binary, just the one? Don't want to possibly enter yourself into two others? Participation isn't as high as I'd like, especially for some, so you'll more than likely be entered in the 2nd and 3rd choices as well.

Got both Rev and binary added as well!

Goes until 11:59 PST 12/31.

Saikyo

I want to enter for:

1)Mew
2)Celebi
3)Jiraichi

Only problem is thar I have only pokemon sun so gonna have to wait for poke bank anyway.

Thanks for the giveaway Muku.

t26

I already got a full set, but would like something cute for a friend and my sister since they just stated Sun/Moon.

binary, just the one? Don't want to possibly enter yourself into two others? Participation isn't as high as I'd like, especially for some, so you'll more than likely be entered in the 2nd and 3rd choices as well.

I got all the others through the 20th anniversary distribution this year. Forgot about Meloetta until the day after it closed. Don't want to take away chances from everyone else.

Muku

Got everyone added! Sorry. Work all day. x_x

We are good for a few more hours! We are good until 11:59PM!

I already got a full set, but would like something cute for a friend and my sister since they just stated Sun/Moon.

Whatcha think is cute? :)

Strangely enough, no one has entered for Shaymin yet. :O

I got all the others through the 20th anniversary distribution this year. Forgot about Meloetta until the day after it closed. Don't want to take away chances from everyone else.

No worries. :) Just wanted to make sure!

EDIT: CLOSED!!! Winners will be announced tomorrow. :)

Muku

Winners announced. PMs going out shortly. Congratulations everyone and thank you for participating!

Top Bottom