• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chrono Trigger released for Android and iOS

jaxword

That's a lot of ass cheek

That's like 1/4 of an inch, how can you even tell?

YvPT2.gif

Seik

Banned
Horrific loading times before battles. Avoid.

Not only before battle, each fucking times you want to do something in the menu it takes like 4-5 whole seconds to show. :/

The only redeeming factor about the PSX version is the anime cutscenes. Making the DS version the best one, SNES in very close second.
Its the first in my heart. :)

Socreges

Banned
Even though it's an RPG, playing it with touch screen controls is horrible. Hopefully anyone going the iOS/Android route has some way to use a controller.

Bacchus

Banned
People thinking about buying,

Don't buy this bullshit.

No option to turn of the shit smear filter. Terrible controls making the whole snow mountain thingy sequence near impossible.

Battle controls are awful (Tapping an enemy to select them? LOL. Let's have a tiny monster toggle button instead!).

And the game implements a virtual stick to navigate inventory lmao!

Fuck.
Lol nailed it

I was about to buy it, but the Google Play Store says the game is incompatible with my Nexus 7. I don't understand, seeing as people in the comments are saying that is works fine with the thing. Has anyone here tried it on a Nexus 7 ? I'd like some feedback. I'm not quite sure what is the problem.

Top Bottom