• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cities: Skylines II | Review Thread

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
jesus fuck i am done with buying shit like this day one..

what the actual fuck dude.. it runs like sheit on a 3080. i can not believe my eyes how bad this game runs.

do not spend a penny on this game.. and fuck me for buying stuff without reviews

-edit- i am also part of the problem buying shit early making scammer get my money.. thought after that one mistake starbound i learned my lesson but no

Last edited:

Outlier

Lmao how? Who greenlit this idea without any LOD
Sounds more and more like this game was released for investor expectations reasons.
The game is CLEARLY not finished and ready for release, but Paradox didn't want to risk financial loss.
Now they can experience reputation loss.

TVexperto

Can someone explain to my the need for a water tower? Why should I build it, dont understand the purpose when I have water connections to every house

Sybrix

There was some bullshit excuse that the developers said about how this game is built for tech of the future and that having a game that runs like shite on RTX3000 and 4000 cards is somehow a good thing as the game will be cutting edge on 5xxx & 6xxx generations....... i mean has it come to this now were devs are bullshitting us with garbage spin lines about how there games run like shit now so they will be amazing in 2 years time?!?!

I've said it before, and ill say it again, a big fuck you to the people who pre-ordered. You are the reason devs think its ok to release half baked games.

abf545690f33e1c5790908f9728af37a.jpg

Kenpachii

Get like 15 fps with a 100k city at the most demanding spot at high settings, 30 at medium, 60 at very low at 1080p on a 4080 laptop.

The game also looks butt ugly while at it. This game needs way more time to get anywhere near decent.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I played it for a couple of hours last night for free thanks to a month of Gamepass I got somewhere, and it just isn't much fun. And that is besides the horrible graphics (on a 4090).

I also miss the colors, music and playfulness and even the systems of education and manufacturing of SimCity. Skylines always felt like the SimCity we have at home to me.

Top Bottom