• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

zlatko

Banned
King of Fighters 13 is so Godlike. I wish I was good at that game.

Its online is such dildos that the only way to get good is local play, so it's whatever.

I hope 13 made SNK enough $ to maybe just let someone like the BB developers do their netcode for KoF14, or a KoF13 character DLC add on, or....Garou MOW2. :O

knee

GAFers-- I'm starting a FGC line, Running this for Civil War wknd. I posted yesterday, but it was quickly buried. Either way, 1 day left. :-]

Find it, and others on http://drawp.com

$2 off w/ code NEOGAF through Monday Works on other shirts too, Price includes shipping in the US.

Thanks! /shamelessplug

Nabs

We should get together and sponsor Chris Hu so he can get to more tournaments. Or get him in the studio so we can get this shit on iTunes.

rCIZZLE

Anybody know how much of AE is archived? Seems unusually hype this weekend and I'll need to go back and watch the rest at some point.

Chris G's salt shuffle is so damn funny. Putting his head down, shaking his head, looking around for an answer. Always gets a chuckle from me.

Chris G's visual frustration is always funny as shit
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom