• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I only played the demo but SG has godlike animations and music.

I'm calling it now Skull Girls is going to end up as

Pain wheel, Valentine, Parasoul
Pain wheel, Valentine, Double

It's like MSS and MSP. Two crazy ass point character and one cheap ass assist.

Or

(Pain wheel / Valentine), Ms. Fortune, (Parasoul / Double) / <- = either or.

Dahbomb

Butt Slam assist is MVC1 Colossus assist tier. GTFO that converts into free rushdown/pressure/combo.

Parasoul Umbrella assist is basically Corridor 2.0.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yay! As soon as he stop going for Blockbusters, he won. lol

edit: It really agitates me how ekg gets stuffed by the cathead. :/

free1.jpg

Spacebar

You missed some ChrisG salt and Dieminion stick-blaming. Same as usual.

Something I noticed when I was playing others and watching other matches live is the sense of entitlement some of these guys think they have. I got away with a few random ultras and pulled off a couple decent combos. Some of them acted shocked that I got that kind of stuff off on them and I could see them shaking their head as if they knew my entire game plan all of a sudden.

No one was a dick or anything, but I picked up on subtle little things that people were doing to express the "You got lucky, bitch" vibe.

I did have one guy say "Have fun in the losers bracket" after he beat me in MK. Only to find out that they had set up the wrong match and it didn't count. The guy had the nerve to do a fatality on me like he was hot shit.

We ended up actually fighting each other again in the LOSERS BRACKET. He of course beat me pretty easily and just after the "Finish Him" appeared on the screen I unplugged my controller. Yea,...mad salt. lol

The one match I did win in SFxT, the guy had to do another button check after the first set. He was nice guy, but I didn't want to hear a bull shit excuse about not having the buttons set correctly.

To bad I couldn't make it back out today. I would drive to the city tonight to watch finals, but I have to get up early for work.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Is Filia like Iron Man tier of this game?

Possibly. She needs to be played upfront and not in the back. People are using her like Psylocke and just like MvC2, she doesn't have enough if the other two die.

Edit: But yea, Mike_Z really likes her.

Top Bottom