• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civil War 4 | Fighting game tournament | April 27-29

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
514461-hulk-smash1.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fooblat has definitely improved. I know he still has a bit of that random factor but some of his reads and especially his mix ups have really improved from say a month or two ago.

Plus, I was one of the people who scoffed at Haggar when UMvC3 details came out and thought that OTG would have no use. Oh no. Oh god no. I'm so fucking glad both Haggar and Hulk as well as so much of the rest of the cast is viable.

Azure J

Fooblat has definitely improved. I know he still has a bit of that random factor but some of his reads and especially his mix ups have really improved from say a month or two ago.

Plus, I was one of the people who scoffed at Haggar when UMvC3 details came out and thought that OTG would have no use. Oh no. Oh god no. I'm so fucking glad both Haggar and Hulk as well as so much of the rest of the cast is viable.

*Pours one out for Hsien-Ko.*

Oh shit, we got Prohibition Rules in this bitch?

kewlmyc

I can respect ChrisG since his Morrigan is still pretty good. Dieminion's Morrigan is pretty ass, or at least no where near ChrisG's

EDIT: God this is boring.

Top Bottom