• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Civilization Revolution 2 Plus Coming to PS Vita December 3rd

MattyG

Banned
22573311402_38e71491fc_z.jpg

Hi, I’m Joe Faulstick from 2K – and I’m excited to officially reveal that we’ve been working hard on bringing a great, strategic experience to PS Vita on December 3 with Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 Plus.

If you’re not familiar with the Civilization Revolution games, but love turn-based strategy, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Basically, in Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 Plus, you can build up a civilization from scratch with an interface designed specifically for touchscreens and consoles, or follow along with specific scenarios and see how well you fair against historical world leaders.

Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution 2 Plus, coming exclusively to PS Vita, introduces a number of scenarios, units and world leaders coming from Japan’s history that you won’t find anywhere else.

In one particular scenario (“Journey to the West”), you’ll use TaiZong against Saladin (AI) to capture Byzantium. The other scenarios, “Wrath of Emperor Kublai,” “Samurai Invasion of Korea,” “Z-flag Swirls,” and “Dark Clouds in the Pacific” all take place at different points in Japanese history.

And the same goes for the new Japanese leaders we introduce in this game:
  • Oda Nobunaga: Focused on medieval era/samurai bonus
  • Heihachiro Togo: Naval combat related bonuses
  • Himiko: More diplomatic related, governmental related bonuses
Source

Alright, cool.

Now where's XCOM: EU Plus, 2K?

FranXico

This looks a lot like plain classic Civilization, looks like I'm going to have to buy it! :)

Where does this XCOM Vita rumor come from, btw?

I hope that if Civ Rev 2 and XCOM are success 2K will port some other mobile games of their's (looking straight at you GTA VC).

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It's only taken 3 years for the big daddy to come home

Vita is life

Best console ever that nobody cares about

Top Bottom