• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic Simpsons clips that still make you laugh

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
naked homer simpson GIF

Durien

Gold Member
From the Simpson ride at Universal:

Side Show Bob: And now it's time for a dish best served cold.

Homer: ooh ice cream!

Side Show Bob: No you idiot! Revenge!

I don't know how many times I rode that ride but I laughed each time I heard that.

Griffon

Oh no...

Everytime I see a Simpsons gif I feel compelled to find and watch the episode it is from.

This thread is gonna be the death of me.

Last edited:

intbal

I'm still laughing at this one all these years later.
Bit of a slow burn, but the stinger is worth it.

Hudo

For some reason, I always found Futurama hilarious while the Simpsons never really did it for me. Dunno why. But that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a legendary series.

Roufianos

Get me Buck McCoy

Stan Lee came back? Stan Lee never left

By Homer, no Bill, no Earl Simpson

And about 1000 others

All the good writers left. :(

The general consensus is seasons 1-7 are among the best TV ever. Season 8 started the down turn but plenty of decent episodes. Season 9 and 10 were more bad than good episodes. Seasons past 11 very rarely you had a good episode.

I was the biggest fan but have barely watched past season 20 ish but even the best episodes of seasons 11-20 would be considered one of/if not the worst of the golden age.

One that always cracked me up:

Cable reruns a lot of the time clipped the bit about the quarter at the end and it was the damn punchline. It always pissed me off when they cut it out…it’s pretty much the whole reason I wanted to rewatch the episode in the first place.

This one was fun too:

Last edited:
Top Bottom