• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cloud Reveal in Smash Bros Reactions

I've gotten excited for plenty of things I never owned or even intended on purchasing, but a new character in a Smash Bros game? That's pretty tame and I can't imagine why it's so exciting. Lol

I've never played a Smash Bros game. But you have think about it, how many games out there have the most iconic game characters of all time (Pac-Man, Mario, Sonic, Ryu, Megaman, and Cloud)?
I see this as a celebration of video games.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is there a recording of nico stream? I really want to see those flying comments and I feel terrible not being able to timeshift.

woopWOOP

Is there a recording of nico stream? I really want to see those flying comments and I feel terrible not being able to timeshift.
Found it!
As expected though mostly just a lot of 'ehhhhhhh?'s and !?'s. And some post-broadcast discussions I can't read :p Some recognised the first few notes of the opening music too though!
F-Zero?

Sakujou

Banned
reaction videos are the cancer of the internet. i cant believe how people love to watch other people reaction. it doesnt get dumber.

Top Bottom