• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo JP add lots of new rewards (3DS themes, MK8 OST, T-shirt, etc)

pitt_norton

excitebots has been a long time physical jpn club nintendo item... i have it... feels good :D

need the mario kart ost but damn that kids story book is already out of stock.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/tokuten/index.html

They add more new rewards today.

img_tape.jpg

img_towel_splatoon.jpg

img_towel_rosetta.jpg

img_towel_donkey.jpg

img_coaster_block.jpg

JulianImp

Amazing! I only had 105 coins, so I ended up getting the old consoles theme for starters.

I'm still debating whether I want the Picross game, or if I should spend 30 coins to get the two other exclusive themes I want instead (would I be able to use my remaining coins to get the Ultra Hand game and redeem it on a NA Wii/WiiU, or are the download codes region-locked?).

Actually, does the JP eShop have any of those free games that I could download for the five extra coins I'd need to get the 10-coin theme?

RedToad64

Amazing! I only had 105 coins, so I ended up getting the old consoles theme for starters.

I'm still debating whether I want the Picross game, or if I should spend 30 coins to get the two other exclusive themes I want instead (would I be able to use my remaining coins to get the Ultra Hand game and redeem it on a NA Wii/WiiU, or are the download codes region-locked?).

Actually, does the JP eShop have any of those free games that I could download for the five extra coins I'd need to get the 10-coin theme?
Download codes are region locked.

Top Bottom