• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clubs And Looking For Group On Xbox Live Starting To Roll Out To Preview Today

Just listened to the Major Nelson update podcast, it's coming next.

Also in the podcast they said its there you just need to press an option to expand?

Aha, there it is! You have to hold A over one of the emoji and it brings up a bunch of related ones.

My one request would be if the sub menu didn't disappear after you select an emoji, makes spamming poop emoji to my friends a more arduous task than it needs to be.

Noobcraft

Let me in let me in.

I will request to join later.
I invited you. Also a heads up to anyone wanting to join ForzaGAF, PM me either with your Neogaf tag on xbl or message me here with your gamertag so I can verify that you are a member of Neogaf.

mike ybarra just confirmed on twitter joining a club and following a club are different.

follow club to get activity feed updates, you dont have to join. im thinking like pro teams updating their status or whatever.

unfollow club to not get activity feed updates. can still be a member while not following.

Noobcraft

mike ybarra just confirmed on twitter joining a club and following a club are different.

follow club to get activity feed updates, you dont have to join. im thinking like pro teams updating their status or whatever.

unfollow club to not get activity feed updates. can still be a member while not following.
Yep. I'm in the Xbox club but I'm not following it because of people promoting their own clubs in the feed.

Sofa King

Looks like everyone who wasn't in the original rollout but is in preview will roll out at the same time. How long that is is anyone's guess.

Edit-Apparently a small number of preview participants will stay on the old dash to check additional fixes.

Gowans

Just asked to join NeoGAF, ForzaGAF, HaloGAF & GearsGAF.

The update took ages, love how baked in it all feels. I wonder if people will be setting up clubs for their local towns, regions, workplaces or colleges/Unis?

Raide

Got my update. Like the way its built into the dash. Not 100% sure if I will use the Groups stuff but the LFG stuff is a great idea.

Will probably try and join GAF, just to show it works! Haha.

Iceman829

There is an Overwatch club called OverwatchGAF, but it's hidden. You can message thoseAREmySHOES (his gaf name and GT) if you want to join.

Top Bottom