• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
When it comes to music I live under a rock (unless you're talking about videogame music). Really loving this XX band.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
She's on a different stage, my assumption is that they haven't switched the stream over because everyone is in awe of Moby not sucking.
I was about to say she is must be on a different stage.

Surprised they didnt cut over. Since she was on the main schedule.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ok they had her start late.

Or she came late.

I think Moby's set was extended. Multiple times someone ran up on stage to tell him something.

Joe

first time watching XX live and their high quality translates right over to their live performance. how old were they when their debut came out?

also i remember when two door cinema club didn't have an album, just appearances on random compilations and now they're all spiffed out doing their rockstar thing.

Helmholtz

When it comes to music I live under a rock (unless you're talking about videogame music). Really loving this XX band.
Check out their first album called "XX". It's definitely their best, and what made them popular years ago. Their second album is kind of more of the same, but not quite as solid.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Janelle is my queen, but cot damn, I could have watched Moby for hours.

Also, I don't think they're live, I saw Blur's setlist leaking out before their stream.

EDIT: Oh god, "my queen" is a popGAF thing.

Check out their first album called "XX". It's definitely their best, and what made them popular years ago. Their second album is kind of more of the same, but not quite as solid.

It might be not quite as solid but it´s still worth a listen especially because of Angels, Chained, Reunion and Sunset.

Artemisia

Banned
ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif

SLAY US Q.U.E.E.N.

ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The sheer production of Janelle is amazing. Not a big fan of the music but it's really exciting to watch.

Their new album is great. They always put on a good show.

I'd never gotten into them before for whatever reason. I'm going to give it another shot after this.

I'm switching between them and Janelle Monae, who I'd never even heard of before and is awesome. But the temptation to cheat and peak at The xx set before weekend 2 has gotten me a few times. I can't help myself.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Hmm these XX guys are not half bad. I'm getting ready for my boys Phoenix though. If they play Lasso, Lisztomania, or Countdown I'm going to flip out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom