• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD 4 Beta Thread

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
fuuucckkkk

4zlhf0m.jpg

HugBasket

Banned
sevenchaos said:
Come again?

"To be eligible for a token-you must be 18 years of age or older, punctual and capable of answering three trivia questions correctly. Yes, punctual. To be fair, we're doling out the tokens on a first come first serve basis. We're still finalizing plans for where the Beta will be available. Initially, in order to get underway we'll be rolling-out in the United States. As soon as we're able to confirm which other countries are good to go we'll be back to update everybody."

Prvt.Pegleg said:
"To be eligible for a token-you must be 18 years of age or older, punctual and capable of answering three trivia questions correctly. Yes, punctual. To be fair, we're doling out the tokens on a first come first serve basis. We're still finalizing plans for where the Beta will be available. Initially, in order to get underway we'll be rolling-out in the United States. As soon as we're able to confirm which other countries are good to go we'll be back to update everybody."
Ahh. Thank you.

armubaba

Karma Kramer said:
Fuck this bullcrap...

Seriously. At the very least, Bungie had its shit together. We were given solid dates and ways to get into the Beta and we didn't have to wait, F5, and pray every time an inkling of hope that the Beta was going to be released came our way.

Don't get me wrong, I love IW and their products, but this is just bullshit.

armubaba said:
Seriously. At the very least, Bungie had its shit together. We were given solid dates and ways to get into the Beta and we didn't have to wait, F5, and pray every time an inkling of hope that the Beta was going to be released came our way.

Don't get me wrong, I love IW and their products, but this is just bullshit.
Bungie had a hiccup with their beta. Let's hope this is a hiccup too. That will be resolved soon.

Grecco

Stabby McSter said:
See, this is what I get for watching Superbad.

SCREW YOU MOVIES NOOOOO :(

I watched it tonight as well it was reeeally good. Plus the actual COD Beta hasnt started yet. Win.

Karma Kramer said:
The guy plays Full Auto and gets in... while I have been playing COD2 for weeks in anticipation and I get squat.

Oh well.

Full Auto is a decent time waster. And no one is on right now. Said 27 people online last time I looked, taking a while to get a game.

Quazar

Da1nonly J said:
Full Auto is a decent time waster. And no one is on right now. Said 27 people online last time I looked, taking a while to get a game.

Well get me and Karm a code and we'll come play with you.

nategc

Banned
i still don't have a harddrive even if i did had it

:( i depressed myself... i did get banned though

i guess lying that you have the beta is a permabanned in the charlieoscardelta forums.... :( :( :(

armubaba

nategc said:
i still don't have a harddrive even if i did had it

:( i depressed myself... i did get banned though, i guess lying that you have the beta is a permabanned it in the charlieoscardelta forum.... :( :( :(

:lol :lol :lol

Teen Ape

The sites back up and after I log into my profile I check out the Beta section and its unchanged. If you scroll over the "Enter Now" button it just says coming soon and does nothing...weak sauce!

Teen Ape said:
The sites back up and after I log into my profile I check out the Beta section and its unchanged. If you scroll over the "Enter Now" button it just says coming soon and does nothing...weak sauce!
No wai!

armubaba

Teen Ape said:

:lol

Same thing happened to me. The "coming soon" thing is just cruel.

Top Bottom