• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD: Modern Warfare 2 2009 is the best MP call of duty ever made. How will Modern Warfare 2022 ruin this gem?

jorgejjvr

things like noobtube and the akimbo FMG9 (which for some reason you got very early. that just shows how random it is which items you get by leveling up. usually the best stuff is at higher levels though) were getting flack for a reason. they won't come back to it, but I still hated it ever since it originated in COD4. Imagine if Mario Kart had level ups and only those at level 50 are allowed to use Waluigi and pick up blue shells.
I get you

rolandss

Modern Warfare 2019 was alright though
Gameplay wise I think it was brilliant. I loved it until the mega sized patches, warzone and DLC pushing came out and unnecessarily bloated the game. It introduced lots of bugs (not gameplay but all the data management stuff) and had effects like randomly deleting all the multiplayer content so I had to re-download it several times and turning the game on to play only to find I had a 80GB patch to download for Warzone, a game mode I didn’t even play. Warzone should be standalone, it’s data downloads should be optional, and it should be “quarantined” from the main game so we never have to go through that fucked up experience of a game again.

Mw2019 was probably the best content rich game ever made , from gungame, warzone,10v10, groundwars,specops the game had an absolutely insane variety of content that no game can comepete it even outside cod.

jorgejjvr

I haven't played Cold War since release, maybe I need to jump back in :eek:
Crazy but I logged in last night and just recently, in 2022 they added new weapons, and WMD remastered map. And also confirmed in the coming weeks to get another operator, new ranged weapon, and the Jungle map. New melee weapon coming

Definitely a good time to come back

Who would have thought to get more cold war content in 2022

Last edited:
The reboot had almost nothing besides some characters to do with the original MW therefore this new one will not resemble anything the 2009 title did. Its a brand new reboot for the trilogy as it should be.

Top Bottom