• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code Vein will have coop multiplayer

sublimit

Banned
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has first details on Code Vein‘s multiplayer component.
Here are the details:
  • Multiplayer – Clear dungeons with other players alongside your NPC partner. If you send out a distress signal, a player who has met certain conditions can come to your rescue. The rescue player appears alone, but can travel with you as a party character alongside your NPC partner. Your NPC partner’s Gifts will also have an affect on the rescue player.
  • Communication – Create single emotions that combine gestures, stamps, and voices. You can save the emotions you create for later use. Use emotions to quickly communicate tactical intentions and player situations.

https://gematsu.com/2018/02/code-vein-distress-signal-multiplayer

That's good to hear. It would have been nice if they could implement an invasion PvP system as well. I mean yeah it is no secret that the game is very much inspired by Souls games so why stop at coop? Personally i don't care much for either coop or pvp (i'm more of a solo player) but a well implemented PvP system could really help the longevity of this game a lot.

Last edited:

Wunray

What about voice chat? Will this game feature jiggle physics? What is the closest thing to tea bagging in this game?

Aranea

This game is definitely on my radar. I hope we can change our clothes as we already known we can chance the accessories on our created character.

splattered

Oh god for a second I was thinking I clicked into the monster Hunter thread and I was like "invasions...?" God please no! Could you imagine what it would be like if you could invade and mess with other players and steal their loot? Haha

sublimit

Banned
Oh god for a second I was thinking I clicked into the monster Hunter thread and I was like "invasions...?" God please no! Could you imagine what it would be like if you could invade and mess with other players and steal their loot? Haha

Haha that would have been hilarious! :D

Top Bottom